A kick on my belly wake me up from my deep slumber. She's moving alot nowdays and the only way to calm her is when her mama rub my tummy. I swear she's gonna spoiled by my wife after she's born. Anyway, I'm Park Chaeyoung or Rosé from Blackpink, my due date is like 3 days from now. I feel so happy and can't wait to meet my little angel. My wife, Park Sooyoung or Joy from Red Velvet is finally come home after her busy schedule and she's taking break to prepare my birth.

We actually being girlfriends for 3 years and then I propose her first and after that we got married in New Zealand. After married for two years we decide to try get me pregnant and thank God it was success and now we waiting for our little girl is decide to join us.

Another kick on my belly bring me back from my day dream. I gently waking up Joy. "Honey, can you rub my belly, your daughter won't calm down" she only hummed, I try again and she finally open her eyes "Hey babe, whats wrong?" she asked. "Our girl won't calm down, she want her mama" I tell her. "Is that right sweety? You want mama to give you attention?" Joy talking to the baby and then I feel two soft kick. "she kick me twice, maybe she's agree with you and miss her mama". Joy started to put her hand on my belly and caressing it. "I miss you too sweety, Mommy and I can't wait to see you, now can you calm down? Mommy rosé need rest more, love" after Joy saying that, our girl immediantly calm down. "See, she is your daughter no doubt, how the hell she calm down after you talk to her like that" we chuckled. Joy kiss my belly a few time before kiss me on the lips while her hand still on my tummy. "Love you Chae and of course I love our little girl too" I smile at that. "Love you too honey" I reply. Just about to closed my eyes, Joy calling my name. "Whats wrong Joy?" I opened my eyes. "Babe, I want suck you tities while I sleep before our girl take it from me" she pout her lips. "Oh God, Joy, you're so pervert" I rolled my eyes "No, I want that baby please I can't do that when I'm on tour" She pleading "Fine go suck them, do suck too hard or I will smack your head" I warned her. "Kinky, I liked it" she tease me. "JOY!" I said as I prepare to smack her had. "Please no babe, don't. I will behave" I rolled my eyes as started to open my shirt and bra. "Yeeyyyy.." she cheer like a little kid. Joy started to suck my nipple and she did it hard, I can't help but moan. "A-aaah f-fuck, honey please just sleep i'm tired, you can suck them while you sleep". "hmmmkay" she replied. I don't understand her sometimes she is 30 years old and act like kid. But I lover her anyway.

--------------

I looked my wife and daughter sleeping togehter on bed across my hospital bed. Lily Alanna Park. She is really look like Joy, especally her eyes. She is mama's lil girl. Joy put Lily's head on her cest while covering both of them with blanket. It's so beautiful view seeing your wife and newborn having skin contact. I can see Joy is tired after taking care of me  for almost 36 hours, she just sleep a little and then company me again. The sound of the door open make I tear my gaze from my wife and child. Jisoo and Joohyun unnie came with their 3 years old daughter- Kim Jasmine. "Mommy Chae--" Jasmine shout a little and I hush her "Hey baby, don't talk to loud right now okay, mama Joy and Lily is still sleep" I told her. "Oopsie..sowwy mommy Chae" She said cutely and I just smiled at her. "hey Chae, how are you? What do you feel" Joohyun unnie ask me. " I'm good unnie just lil bit tired" I answer as looking at Jasmine who curious about my IV. "Did she already drink, Chae?" Jisoo unnie join the convo. "Yeah, she drink so much like there's tomorrow" I laugh. "Thats valid reason why you told us at text group that Lily look like Joy" I'm confused at first "Lily and Joy like your milk so much" god damn Kim Jisoo. "OH! I love milk to, mommy Rene can I get milk?" Jasmine ask. "Sure baby, go get them I packed it for you on your bag" Joohyun tell Jasmine. "Honey, can I get them too tonight from you?" Jisoo unnie pout while said that. "JISOO!" haha she get scolded from Joohyun unnie. "I don't understand why Joy, Jisoo, Seulgi, Lisa and Wendy being pervert and obssed with their boob's wife" Joohyun said. "I know right, one time I caught Seulgi pouting and throwing tantrum because Alice unnie won't let her do that". "God, Im so tired with their behaviour" Joohyun unnie sigh. "me too unnie, me too".