The Wedding 👰

Sarah Asher

when you tell me that would be the girl you'll cherished for the rest of your life?
i will say "I DO"

It's been a mystery to me, how two hearts can come together and love can last forever.

She walks in the aisle wearing her Wedding gown.

But now that i found you, i believe that miracle has come when God sends the Perfect one.

She looks very stunning, nakangiti habang may namumuong luha sa kanyang mga mata habang naglalakad.

Naglalakad ako patungong altar para sayo! Hindi mo lang alam kung gaano mo ako pinasaya, Ang saya ko ngayon :') i love you

Matteo Weiss

Once upon a time, it happens to me the most sweetest thing that could ever be, it was a fantasy, a dream come true it was the day i came to know you and a day to say "I DO"

Oh, i wonder that God was thinking when he created you.
I wonder if he knew everything i would need because he made all my dreams come true.

Humalik sa pisngi si Sarah sa kanyang magulang at sa magiging in-laws nya ng makarating sila sa may altar.

Nakipagkamay nman si Matteo sa kanyang ama.

He made the sun, he made the moon, to harmonize a perfect tune,
Your for me and im for you.

W E D D I N G.. VOWS

Sarah vow's

Matteo Weiss Schwimer, I never stopped loving you. Hindi ko maipapangako sayo na kaya kung gawin ang lahat, pero isa lang ang mapapatunayan ko, Ang pagmanahal at patutunayan ko na magiging mabuting asawa at ina sa magiging anak natin..

Mahal, Salamat sa masayang ala-ala mo.
Sa lahat ng nagawa mo para sa akin, Hindi ko pagsisisihan ang araw na nakilala kita at araw na minahal kita at lalo na ang araw na ito kung saan humarap tayo sa mga tao at nangangako.. I love you :-*

Yumakap si Sarah kay Matt sabay palakpakan nang mga tao.

Matteo vow's

Sarah Asher Skeehan, I know our relationship wouldn't be perfect but you are my perfectly imperfect :)
I will do anything for you, maging isang mabuting asawa, a partner a friend, gagawin ko ang lahat ng makakaya ko to be a good husband to you. I hope in the future marami pa tayong ma e-share each other.
I love you so much! My wife.

Niyakap nya si Sarah at hinalikan sa noo.

Eto na yung pinakamasarap napart ng kasal, yung tipong sabay kayong sumusumpa ng buong puso sa harap ng mga taong mahal mo.

Ang taong mahalaga sayo, kaibigan at kapamilya at lalong lalo na sa harap ng panginoon.

Walang iwanan

Walang hanggang Pag-ibig

The Priest

Mr.Schwimer, do you take Sarah Asher Skeehan to be your lawful wedded wife? to live in the holy estate of martimony? will you love, honour, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?

"I DO"

Ms.Skeehan, do you take Matteo Weiss Schwimer to be your lawful wedded husband to live in the holy estate of matrimony? will you love, honour, comfort and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?

"I DO"

May this couple be prepared to continue to give, be able to forgive and experience more and more joy with each passing day! with each passing Years, Sarah and Matteo are now beggining their married life together, we hope that they may have loving assistance from their family.
The constant support of friends, and long life with good health and everlasting love.
In so much as Sarah and Matteo have consested to live forever together in wedlock and have witnessed the same before this company, having given the pledge their truth each to the other and having declared same by the giving and receiving of the ring,
I pronounce that they are husband and wife.

You may kiss the bride..

A SWEET LONG AND PASSIONATE KISS.. WE MISSED TO SHARE ❤❤

lets give them around of applause to Mrs. and Mr. Schwimer