♤8. 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆♤

(A/N: Um...I– I am back....with..an update. *timid hands waving* This is a loooong chapter. I promise.)

Warning : This chapter contains 18+ contents.

Author's POV

The younger laid limp in Jimin's arms as his body calmed the spams down from overstimulation and restored the regular breathing pattern. Jungkook placed a hand on his lower stomach, his head hung down from Jimin's shoulder as he looked down at his slightly swollen tummy, the skin, so smooth like a newborn and caressed the bulged part ever so lightly, as if, he was touching a baby, with closed eyes.

He knew, he was going to leak so much but that was what he loved. People may find it irritating to have something leaking down their thighs and makes them sticky, but Jungkook not. He had this content feeling (weird for us) of having his hyung's essence in him, the knowledge so warm, that, he only can have and not anyone else. He knew, he can get pregnant, but until now, future was more important to them than a big responsibility of a little one.

They had been married for two years, after a long dating that accounted to six years, a journey which they travelled together, where they came to understand eachother more and built an inseparable bond of love, trust and compassion. A time were they weaved beautiful and bittersweet memories, which had imprinted in their minds like a handwritten story of life.

Jungkook, from their early dating years had seen the love Jimin had in eyes for little babies, just like any other young man hoping for a family. He remembered, how the older told him of his fantasy, which he wanted to give life to; a happy family with a symbol of their love. But as they got busy with their careers, they kept the topic aside and never bothered to open the particular chapter.

During the years, Jimin had never pressured or persuaded him to take this big step. It was always the older who told to wait for longer because he was worried about his young husband, who had been an adult for only five years and the main concern, silly yet endearing that his baby has to go through the excruciating pain of labour which, the older was most terrified of. Giving his little baby pain and grief was the last thing Jimin wanted to do. To be honest, a past event of seeing his young cousin screaming her lungs out and going unconscious after giving birth, petrified him. So imagining his babycheeks in the situation, well, he would faint.

Well, there is no happiness without pain. It is the pain that makes the happiness more brighter and cheerful. A mother, gone through the path of sacrifice and pain relishes so much in the joy, joy of her child because, she knew that this glee was achieved after a great fight. This teaches us a lesson, of great significance, that, for the achievement of anything, it must be given a cost of its own. For these words are easily spoken, but....arduous to accept.

Their married life of two years had passed and they were well settled now, there was no problem that they had to tackle. The long waiting was to end now. Jungkook had prepared himself, readied his mind, adapted to getting pregnant with their baby. He was confident, no longer any worries flashing before his eyes and no more insecurities. He was ready to surprise Jimin with a happy news and was awaiting to see a cute little bump on his stomach. He needed their child to grow inside his tummy.

Jimin combed through Jungkook’s hair affectionately, an adoration in his eyes never leaves, as it was casted there to live forever. But lust and pleasure was another matter, a feeling he had only for his husband. Jimin would not dare to look at another person when his eyes shined love, for he was afraid of losing his gem,...losing his soul. There was an unspoken promise, a promise written in the ink of love that, that they belonged to eachother, eachother...only.