Kalani

She has the temper of both her parents (mainly Namaari) and is 14–15 years old. She is the daughter of Namaari and Raya and the princess of Kumandra. As the princess of Kumandra, she carries the weight of her parents' legacies on her shoulders. Despite her young age, she possesses a fiery spirit that mirrors Namaari's and a determination to protect her kingdom, just like Raya.
Kalani's skin tone is a light brown like her parents, while her hair is dark brown like Raya, and her eyes are brown like her parents. Kalani's resemblance to both her parents goes beyond just her physical features. She has inherited Namaari's strategic thinking and Raya's unwavering bravery. With a combination of her parents' traits, she navigates the challenges of ruling Kumandra with wisdom and courage beyond her years.

In her everyday attire, she wears cropped leggings and a t-shirt with armbands, but in her formal outfit, she wears a long-sleeved shirt with swirly gold details on the sleeves and the hem.

Her full name is Kalani, but she is mostly known by her nicknames Lani and Kali from her parents and grandmother.

Name: Kalani
Nicknames (Preferred?): Kali, Lani (parents and grandparents) Dep-La, Binturi (Violet)
Name Reason: Kali, Lani are shorter for her name
Age: 12 (in first few chapters) 15-16 (rest of the story)
Gender: female 
Pronouns: she/her 
Tribe: Kumandra/ Heart and Fang
Rank: Princess Of Kumandra 
Relationship Status: possibly bi!!