11

Back at the house

Jungkooks pov

I huff walking into the bedroom and jimin follows me into the room and then closes and locks the door.
I look at him "I'm taking this sh-"
I scream a little when he roughly shoves me onto the bed. I shake my head "whoa wait!!"

He takes the shit off and then kisses down my neck making me gasp a little and my hands move to his hair and grip it tightly "ngh~ N-no!" He pulls away from my neck and kisses down my chest

I arch my back when moves the lingerie and swirls his tounge around my nipple "ah!~" he moves up to me and kisses me again, I kiss him back and he then takes off the pants I was in, he pulls away from the kiss "you ready?" I shake my head "no! L-let me go! Y-y-you don't-ah!~"

I blush madly when he pulls the lingere down leaving me naked, I scream again when he spreads my legs apart, he lifts my ass up a little and tugs on the tail making me gasp and let out a soft moan "ngh~"

Jimin smirks "you must be so tight~" he spreads my ass cheeks apart making me blush "hey!! Don't fucking touch m- ahhh!~" he pulls the tail out of me but then thrusts it back in fastly.
I grip the sheets and be continues to thrust the plug in and out making me moan

He finally stops and chucks the tail on the bedside table and then moves between my legs. My eyes widen when I feel his tip at my entrance "w-wait!- AH!~" he pushes his cock into me slowly making me scream in pain

Tears roll down my cheeks and I move my hands to my lower stomach "y-youre so deep! Ngh!~" he pushes his whole length in. I breath heavily "fuck fuck fuck fuck! FUCK!" he leans down to me and kisses me deeply.

I give in to him a little and wrap my arms around him and he then pulls away "keep your head there" I move my head so it's nuzzled in the crook of his neck, I pull him closer to me so I don't see his face

I bite down on his shoulder when he starts to thrust into me slowly. I moan a little and he then starts to thrust faster making me moan "A-ah~ i-it h-hurts~" I tip my head back and he pushes all the way in again. I pull him closer to me and whine "jimin~" he chuckles and kisses my cheek  "I thought you didn't want this~"

He leans on his hands beside my head again and begins to slowly thrust into me again "nnghaahh~ I-I hate you!" he trusts slowly but hitting deep inside me "a-ah~ y-yes" he starts to thrust faster and harder, I accidentally scratch his back"ah!~ d-dont s-stop~" he licks the shell of my ear "I thought you didn't want this kitten?~"

My eyes darken "f-fuck you!" he chuckles "i think I prefer me fucking you~"

He then moves my legs off his shoulders.he pulls out and flips me over so I'm on my stomach so I let go of him. he then thrusts back in "nghhhaaa!! S-shit!~" he slaps my ass I grip the sheets tightly "A-ah!~ s-sorry~"

He thrusts hard and fast into me "A-AH!~ mmmm~" he kisses my neck again leaving even more hickeys down my neck and back, he pulls me up to him and kisses me deeply, I close my eyes and I kiss back..well...try my best being Inturrupted by my moans

He lets me go and I lean on my hands so I'm on my hands and knees in front of him,I grip the sheets when his thrusts get slower, he spreads my ass cheeks apart to get deeper inside me "nnnnggggggghhhhhhh!~ y-yes!~" he chuckles and continues thrusting into me deeply hitting my prostate every time "my little cockslut aren't you~"

I nod and he then continues to pound into me, I feel a knot in my stomach and I gasp "a-ah!~ i-i-i- n-need t-to-Ah~" he slaps my ass "you're clenching so much around me~ your body Wants me here~ release all over the sheets kitten~"

I grip the sheets and my thighs twitch, I then release all over the sheets letting out a high pitched moan, he continues thrusting, my arms don't feel strong enough anymore so I lay with my head on the bed not caring about the mess I made while he continues to thrust into me

"Nghhh~ s-so good~" he groans a little and I feel his member throbbing inside me "Nghh~" I look at him, but can't really see his face because tears blur my vision and he smirks "you're gonna keep my cum in you again like a good kitten aren't you?~" I nod "a-ah~ y-yes~"

He thrusts deep into me and I feel his cum filling me up "nnghhhaaa~ y-youre an asshole~" he groans a little and then slowly pulls out. I feel his seed dropping down my thighs and tears stream down my cheeks fast

He then flips me so I'm led on my back and looks down at me smirking "seems like you had fun~" I lay on the bed and stay silent. He sits next to me "answer me kitten" I nod a little "y-yes... I-I had a little fun..." he smirks and then pecks my lips "then we'll definitely do it again~"

I gulp and he takes the cat ears off my head but grabs the tail buttplug.he makes me turn on my side and I whine when he pushes the buttplug back into my hole making it look like I have a tail again.

I go to yell and argue with him but I stop myself because I ache too much.

I-i fucking hate this man so much...