I wanna ...

Station 19 is on a 4 alarm call. Leader 19, Aid car 19, Engine 19,...everyone is there. There was an explosion in Grey Sloan Memorial. Everyone is doing their best. They are such a good team, family. Captain Herrera is like their father that's why they couldn't ask for a better Captain to lead them into this situation. After 6 hours of trying to evac every single person from the hospital and putting down the fire...they did it. „We deserve a drink, this was a massive call guys." Jack said when all of them got back to the station. „Joe's at 7pm?" Andy asked „Yees!" Miller nodded and so did everyone else.

„12 shots Joe, thanks" Vic ordered and walk to the table where all of her friends were. „12 really? You wanna get wasted?" Miller laughed as Vic put the shots on the table. „I am not drinking tonight" Maya looked at her friends and she got these weird looks from everyone. „Like you never do, huh?" Andy laughed and takE one shot in her hand „here's to an amazing call because we didn't loose anyone today, we were great" „Bottoms up losers" Andy said and all of her friends take the shot and the second one after that.

As the night went Miller, Vic, Jack and Travis left and there were only Andy with Maya doing not so many shots as they were before. „Do you think I can be lieutenant too?" Maya asked Andy as she looks into Maya's drunk eyes. „Of course, and no I am not saying that because you are my best friend but you will be great lieutenant." Andy leaned to her friend and hugs her. „Hey there is someone watching you.." Andy whispered into Maya's ear. „Don't look" Not even a second after saying that Maya turns around and there is this gorgerous tall woman, brown hair and super cute smile. „WOW" Maya said with her mouth open. „I am taking her home with me" Maya added when the woman was almost standing next to her. „I would like that" The woman said with an accent and places one hand on Maya's hip. „Okay gays...Guys guys..." Andy corrected herself „I am Bi.." both Maya and the beautiful woman said at the same time „alright, have a nice night" Andy winked at them and then left. „I am Maya..Maya Bishop" She put her hand out „Dr. Carina DeLuca nice to meet you" They both smiled at each other still holding hands.