Part 33

Its all about just Manik and Nandini in today's update and cause we are back to track, just happiness ahead, HAPPY READING!

Manik was sitting on the sofa in the balcony when Nandini came.

Manik: Come here.

Nandini smiled and joined him in the blankets. 

Nandini: Its getting cold these days na? Winters already.

Manik: I know right. You are feeling cold?Want me to bring one more blanket?

Nandini: No you stay here, I will be fine.

Manik nodded.

Manik: You know I am feeling sort of relieved today. I mean not that I was not supporting your plan but I won't lie, I was scared. By any chance, if Shaadi ho jati, what would have happened Nandini?

Nandini looked at him who was saying all this looking at the stars.

Nandini: I can understand Manik par kuch hua nahi. Don't overthink aur ho bhi jati to you think I would have left leaving you guys for your happily ever after ha?

Manik : Happily ever after with her? LOL

They shared a chuckle . 

Nandini: You know what?

Manik; What?

Nandini: I am rubbing off on you.

Manik: I am glad if that is happening.

Nandini looked at him and smiled. 

Nandini: That was cute but really. Let that overthinking job be on me. It suits me .

Mnik looked in her eyes straight.

Manik:  Shaadi ke baad sab share karna hi hain, ye bhi kar lenge.

Nandini had a small smile on her lips which was making her look more beautiful in the moonlight.

Nandini: Accha Manik, may I ask you something?

Manik: You don't need to ask me to ask something from me Nandini.

Nandini: Ahem and why is that so?

Manik: Cause you officially and unofficially have the right to do that now. 

Nandini : You love stars na? Kyu?

Manik looked at her on this question.

Manik: How do you know I love them?

Nandini: Manik whenever you are looking at them, the shine on your face never goes unnoticed.

Manik: Is it?

Nandini nodded frantically.

Manik : Isn't it fantastic how these stars shine for the world when there's darkness all around? They teach me how to be selfless. Infact tumne pucha tha na what led me to do all that I do to help people? These stars. I wanted to do something for people too. Ab I can't shine for them literally so I decided to do all that I can to see that smile on people's faces. 

Nandini was listening to him keenly all this while.

Nandini: You are so different than what some people think you to be Manik.

Manik: And what do those some people think of me?

Nandini: Matlab ofcourse because people don't know about all that you do apart from business and you are not that public about things. You are so good.

Nandini covered the distance between them and hugged him sideways.

Manik held her protectively too.

Nandini: I am lucky to have you Manik.

Manik: I am lucky to have you too Nandini aur itni bhi tareef karne ki koi zarurat nahi hain. Don't forget you do all that too and I am so proud of you.

Nandini smiled. They were looking at each other and leaning closer subsequently.

Manik looked in her eyes asking for approval. Nandini instead of telling him he did not need to ask anyday anytime for kissing her, took in his lips . Manik though was taken aback but soon he responded equally. Taking the lead, Nandini bit his lower lip and sucked it immediately preventing blood from oozing out. Manik was indeed the luckiest to have the girl who can't even hurt him unknowingly does not matter even if they are into a kiss full of love , experiencing love.They parted after a few minutes.

Both had the ' glow of love' and the brightest of smiles adorning their faces .

Nandini hugged him again.

Nandini:  I love you.

Manik: And I love you the most Nandini.

He pecked her forehead.

Nandini: Let's sleep now. Subah we need to wake up soon

Manik: Soon? Why?

Nandini: Bhulakkad ho tum Manik. We need to decide what to do now.

Manik: Oh shit, Nandini listen to me carefully first.

Nandini: Kya hua?

Manik: Eventually the Sharmas as well as Soha will try to harm you when they get to know this was all a plan. You will not go anywhere alone for some time. OK?

Nandini: Manik they can not harm me.

Manik: I know they can't . Mere rehte to bilkul nahi but let's be careful . Kisi ko saath lekar jaana or the best, I will be with you.

Nandini: What? Manik you have your business to look after. You can't leave all that for me.

Manik: I can leave anything for you Nandini so don't be in that misconception. For now, I will work from home aur office jana bhi pada to we will go together and again you anyways have to come to office for few days now to choose all the designs so that the renovation can start as soon as possible. NO ARGUMENTS NANDINI.

Nandini: Okay.

Manik: Good.

Nandini: Ab chale? Kal puja bhi hain Manik.

Manik: Hmmm, Mamma ko pata nahi kyu lagta hain that all these rituals can help avoid obstacles.

Nandini: Kyuki aisa hota hain Manik.

Manik: What? Nandini Obstacles are a part of our life . Its not like I don't believe in god but jo kuch bhi hota hain vo bhi to unhi ki marzi se hota hain and its always good to fight with obstacles and come out strong Nandini.

Nandini: How is it good?

Manik: Arey see abhi all this Soha fiasco, TERRIBLE but the good point is we came closer due to this Nandini. We evolved, we trust each other more now. Hain na?

Nandini: Yeah but still Manik positivity to aati hi hain na.

Manik:HMM accha we will never stop debating on this topic so let's drop it.

Nandini: Dropped , I am going, So jana Manik kaam nahi karna late tak. 

Manik: As you say, Good Night.

Nandini kissed his cheeks making him smile again.

Nandini: Good Night.

She was on the door when Manik shouted.

Manik: Wake me up in  the morning please.

Nandini: You don't have you alarm or what?

Manik: Umm I have it matlab its there but um haan kharab ho gaya.

Nandini: Ahaan you think I don't understand what you are trying to do Malhotra?

Manik was short of words but he composed himself and said

: Arey utha dena na nakhre mat karo.

Nandini: Fine , Bye!

She left the room. Manik retired to bed too, the first of all nights when he is not working till late.