That should be me

~~:*--*:~~

I was sitting in one of the chairs inside the Cathedral in the city of Ilocos. Waiting for the ceremony to start. I roamed my eyes inside the Cathedral, the place looks majestic, different fresh flowers were scattered around the place, different colors of rose, tulips, and many more variety of colorful flowers. There are also plants and flowers hanging on the wall, it matches the century old stones on which the Cathedral wall was made. I was awed by the beauty of my surroundings that's why I didn't notice that the ceremony were already starting. The orchestra inside started playing sweet love songs as the giant wooden double doors of the cathedral open. Revealing a beautiful maiden, wearing a white long gown that matches her skin tone, her head were hidden under the bello, but it not cause as hindrance to see her beauty. She walks down the aisle elegantly, everyone inside the cathedral were emotional, some shred tears while smiling. I was closely watching her as she walks, in her every steps my heart pounding really hard, I was nervous for no reason. When she gets near the altar, her eyes suddenly met mine. Happiness were highly visible in it, she was smiling while shredding some tears. I smile at her and nodded. She continues to walk until he reaches her future husband, Neil, my best friend. Neil hold her hand and eyed me. I also nod at him, like what I do to Carmena, my ex-fiance. Today is their wedding day, the wedding day of my best friend and my ex-fiance.

~~:*--*:~~

Thank you for reading!
If you have time, comment down your thoughts about this story and don't forget to vote!