RIght FROmWROng!?

When I got home Ma's car was in the driveway, so I knew she was here. I found the key that was up under the Mat and unlocked the door.

Alainie: MA IM HOME!

*SILENCE*

Alainie: MA!?

*SILENCE*

"Her car is in the driveway why isn't she answering me"!? I asked y self. As I thought A little bit more I thought about all the movies I saw
About the hood and dropped down on the ground. I slowly crawled into my mothers room and she was laying on the bed.

Alainie: ma wake up. I shook her and i did this like three times

She still didn't wake up. I looked around the room to see if I could find something that she had ate or drunk that she probably wasn't supposed to.
Then I looked into a Little box that had a code bar thingy on it(lock) what could the code be!?

Oh Ik i'm so dumb
7/7/80 her birthday July 7, 1980
Duh The box immediately opened
I was shocked,mad , hurt and Disgusted of what i saw.
DRUGS!! DRUGS!? YES DRUGS!!!
How could she be so foolish to take drugs everything had been going so good! So why!? Why would she do this to me!? To us!? What happened to me me and her together forever!?

Rolled up paper by some crack i guess so she could snort with.
Ecstasy, yeah thats right she had PILLS AND POTIONS,IS SHE STUPID!?
Heroine needles
SHE COULD HAVE TRYED WEED!! Why crack huh!? I've never been so embarrassed! She always told me not to do drugs and not to do this and not to do that!
Dont leave your drink at a table go off to dance then come back and drink it because someone could have poisoned it! Really are you serious!? YOU CAN TEACH ME FROM RIGHT AND WRONG BUT NOT YOUR DAMN SELF!? This bitch is about to get cussed the hell out, but not before i throw this stuff out!

Just as i turned around I saw my mom standing behind me lookin like she just had sex and she was drunk while she was doing it*very sweaty*

Ma: Why are you snooping through my stuff? She said snatching it out of my hand

I snatched it back quickly and ran to my room locking the door. I opend the box and flooded it with water she will not win this today