When he shouts at his boyfriend but turns out he is in little space

Noone's POV:

HELLO buddies ,
I am Kim Taehyung ....Nice to meet you ...l
umm let me introduce myself ....
I am recently a college student whonis studying painting ....yeah I want to be a painter.....I am a very talkative person ... and I have a handsome boyfriend , who is my professor too but noone know about my relationship in my college ....cause you know na 😔.... I am fine with my secret relation but tge thing is he is so handsome every girl tries to approach her ..... and I become a complete taelous person ...that bitches are always ready to get into his pants and I hate that ... though I know he only loves me but my jealousy is 10 times of it ....but I have a secret too hehe ... I will tell you later ...first lets go to my college .... or else my professor cum boyfriend will acold me for getting late .... 😭😭😭😭.....he has already went to college cause he have some work and I was too lazy too wake up so I am late.... now lets gooooooo......

In college....

Tae*talking to himself*:"Ufff at last I reached the college ....but I am 5mins 15 secs late now I am finish😭😭😭.....ufff why do I have such a weird boyfriend ...who is so strict at college but so sweet at home ... weird nature person 😭... now what will do ...😭😭😭😭

A/n:"Please stop whining and go to ur class."

Tae:"You are not understanding my situation"

A/n:"I am understanding your situation now just run or else you gonna get more scoldings "

Tae:"Yeah dont be afraid Tae nothing will happen now runnn~~~"

In the class,

Tae:"S-ir may I co-me in"

Mr Jeon:"What is the time Mr.Kim ... your are 6 mins and 05 secs late"

Tae*to readers*:"So this is my boyfriend Jeon jungkook and yeah you are thinking right I got this nature of time counting from him 😪....."

Mr Jeon:"Kim Taehyung what are you blabbering you are already late and you are not even listening to me how rude of you "

Tae:"Abb...ab..abb... nothing Mr.Jeon sorry Mr.Jeon I won't repeat it .... please let me in "

Mr.Jeon:"Okay come in but don't repeat it "

Tae*mummbled*:"Rude a**"

Mr.Jeon:"Did you say something Mr.Kim "

Tae:Abb no no .... *fake a smile*

As Jungkook was teaching about some parts.... he didn't even Glace at Tae for once ...cause he was little pissed as Tae was late ....one girl calls jungkook and jungkook leans a little to see her paintaing and telling her the mistakes and didnt give a glance at her whereas that girl was continuosly looking at jungkook ....

from the back Tae can see the whole thing and his Taelous mode was on now ..... at first kook was talking with the girl but tgen he gave her a huge smile and went away ...this made taehyung blood boil as that girl was literally checking him out and he gave a smile to her without saying her anything ...

Tae was now totally mad at kook ....
Tae*whispers*: Lets make my boyfriend jealous *smirks*

In canteen ,

Tae remembered a boy name Minho likes him and once proposed him too and Jungkook knew about it ... so he thought to make jungkook jealous as he ignored him.

So Tae goes to Minho and says ...

Tae:"Umm Hello"

Minho :"Hello Tae how are you ?"

Tae:"I am fine Minho would you mind if I sit with you for lunch"

Minho :"No not at all"

Taehyung was talking and laughing with Minho at the when Jungkook enters the canteen his eyes lays directly over Tae ....Tae can feel a gaze over him and immediately understand its jungkook ...a slight smirk appears on his face....as he can feel the other was getting angry ....