Disorder you have

Scott:

Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
I've had it since I was 8 months old. My careless mother dropped me when I was an infant, and I still continue to suffer. Most days I have major headaches or trouble with memory. Scott found out when I asked who Stiles was. He promised to never leave my side.

Stiles:

Dyslexia. Dyslexia makes reading and writing difficult. He found out when I had to read an answer for the class. Stiles helps me read and write, so I don't mix up my letters.

Isaac:

ADHD. Isaac found out I had ADHD at school. We were in Mr. Harris' class when I couldn't focus or sit still. I kept drumming my fingers on the desk or shaking my legs. It was driving me crazy, hearing every sound in the room, not being able to stop moving. Isaac walked me to my locker and went over all the notes.

Derek:

Post-traumatic stress disorder. Ever since Stiles was possessed, everything terrifies me. I wake up screaming every night, but Derek isn't there to hold me. I would call him in the middle of the night and would be laying with me in an instant. He would hold me to his chest and play with my hair until I fell asleep.

Liam:

Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) Liam found when I was fighting with my brother Scott.

"You can't just bite every person you see, Scott!" I yell.

"Well maybe, if you would've been useful, he wouldn't have been bitten!" He yells back pushing me. I stumble back a few steps.

"Scott. Don't do that. I don't want to hit you" I say breathing heavily.

"Well maybe you should've thought of that before you started yelling at me!" He screams shoving me again. My back hits the wall, hard. I can't take it anymore. I can't control it. My fingertips tingle as they turn into claws.

My bare feet speed against the wooden floor while I charge at him, pushing him hard enough, he makes a hole in the wall. You both fought by pushing and shoving until your mom, Stiles and (Your Boyfriend) Liam pulled you away.

"I hate you! I wish you weren't my brother!" I scream.

"I wish you were dead! I wish you would've died 8 years ago, when you got hit by that car!" He yells.

"Scott, that's enough!" Your mom yells.

"I saw you laying on the hospital bed, watching your heart monitor, I wish it would've stopped!" He screams while being pushed against the opposite wall by Stiles. I get out of Liam's grip long enough to attack Scott. We claw and scratch each other until we are pulled off of each other, again.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I scream as Liam hauls me over his shoulder. I hit his back, but he doesn't put me down until we get downstairs.

"Y/n, calm down" he says stroking my face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to see me like this" I say embarrassed.

"You don't have to apologize" he says.

"I have IED. Inter-"

"Intermittent explosive disorder" he says cutting me off. I nod.

"I have it too" he confesses. "Do you take your pills?"

"No. I'm fine until something like that happens, do you take your pills?" He shakes his head.

"Can you promise me something..." He asks. "Can you take your pills, please?" He asks. I shake my head.

"If you take your pills, then I'll take mine" he says holding his pinky out. I take his pinky with mine and we both promise to take our pills. Since that night, we've taken our pills everyday.