Walk That Off (Niam smut. One-shot.)

I got a little sidetracked.

As you know, (or maybe not idk) I'm currently working on 'Only the Night?', my awesome-possum Niam fanfic. Read it if you haven't? :3 Anyway, I was doing my biology homework and suddenly it hit me- Niam smut. NOW.

So here it is. Niam smut. One-shot.

!!!!WARNING!!!!

This contains sexual content.

Okay enjoy. ~Nikki xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ten inches!" Niall sang again. My face burned and I moved my hands down a little more so I could peek out. He and Josh were loling.

"Please," I mumbled, frowning. "Shut up."

Their little joke had gone on long enough. It wasn't even that funny- and definitely not to me. It's not as if they actually believed it. But since I knew the truth (and Niall pretended he didn't) all I could do was cover my face with my hands and blush.

"Oh, Li," Niall giggled, leaning over and placing his hand on my forearm. "It's only a *joke*." I flinched, remembering my drunken escapade with the blonde boy the previous weekend.

The bell rang and I quickly gathered my things, shrugging his hand off. Josh raced off to his next class, leaving me to wait impatiently for Niall. My frown deepened, an angry crease appearing in my forehead. I needed to talk to him- alone. He couldn't keep embarrassing me like that.

Finally I had enough of waiting and grabbed his wrist, almost running through the halls and into the boys bathroom. I led him into the handicap stall, casting mine and his belongings to the floor as I pressed him to the tiled wall.

"You think this is," -I tightened my grip on his shirtfront- "a motherfucking game?" He looked at me with a triumphant smirk, rolling his eyes.

"What, am I annoying you?" He asked innocently, pouting his lips slightly and fluttering his eyelashes.

"You're being- a bloody- tease!" I snarled, pushing against him harder with each word. He was exuberant- obviously pleased that I was so hot and bothered.

"Oh, you mean, like this?" He asked, running his hands down my chest and snaking them into my pants. He rolled his hips against mine, forcing his growing bulge against me. My glare faltered.

I shoved him to the ground, crawling between his legs and yanking his pants and boxers down fluidly. I did the same to myself before leaning down next to his ear.

"Alright you fucking slut," I growled, my voice husky. "Try not to scream too loudly."

I didn't even give him a warning as I lined myself up with his entrance and slammed into him full-force. He yelled, his face contorting in pain as he writhed underneath me. I grabbed his hips, pulling out almost completely before thrusting back into him again.

He moaned and I could tell I hit something.

"Fuck, Liam," he groaned breathlessly, his face screwed up in pleasure. "Harder."

As much as I didn't want to give him what he wanted, I obliged, brushing his prostate with each stroke. He reached down to touch himself, but I slapped his hand away. He whined.

"Say it first." I sang.

His desperation became crystal clear when he didn't even hesitate.

"I'm your slut, Liam," he moaned, rocking his hips against me in time with my thrusts. They were starting to get uneven as I neared the edge.

"And?"

"And- and TEN INCHES!" He yelled as I released into him.

I pulled out, panting heavily.

"That's right," I smiled, pulling my pants back up and standing. He opened one eye, heaving for breath, to look up at me as I opened the stall and walked out. I paused at the door, turning to meet the shocked gaze of the boy I had just fucked senseless on the floor.

"Try to walk that off."