T h e B i t e||Foxy X Reader

(I'll be writing this part for Mangle also)

"But mom, I hate this place!"

A child no older then eight or nine groaned as her mother's car pulled up to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Reluctantly, (y/n) hopped out of the car and slammed the door. She hated this place. Maybe it was the terrible pizza, which tasted like cardboard, the cheesy songs, the odd looking animals that gave her the creeps. Whatever the cause was, (y/n)'s mother had to drag her into the place.

They ordered a table, some pizza and sat down. (y/n) watched the singing animatronics sing about 'sharing' with a bored look. She refused to touch the pizza, no way in hell was she eating that. The animatronics finished and a dusty red fox popped onto the wooden stage. This interested the young girl.

She pushed her way through the large crowd of children and peered over the stage. The fox was a dusty red with lanky arms, one having a hooked hand. The fox had a large scar across it's torso, showing the inner workings of an animatronic.

It moved in jerky movements as if it was broken. The announcer stated that it was 'Foxy The Fox'. Foxy continued to move around jerkily, stumbling over his own limbs.

"What a stupid fox!" (y/n) yelled with a laugh, clutching her stomach to stop from laughing. She climbed onto the stage and began to prod Foxy, still laughing at what a mechanical mess this fox was.

Foxy let out a distorted growl as the girl continued to make fun of him. (y/n) began to climb the red fox, still laughing. The room went silent.

Crunch

The girl fell to the ground, her frontal lobe stuck in Foxy's mouth. Children screamed as their parents pulled them back from the bleeding girl. Her mother fell to the ground as Foxy was dragged away, they plastered a sign to the cove that stated the truth.

Out of order