Chapter-23

After 3 months

Everything was going smoothly. Today is Sunday and Kavin called Purvi to his home for candlelight dinner at 6 pm. Ishyant also went for dinner and after that they will spend time with each other.

At Purvi's Home

Purvi was thinking about what to wear for dinner. She take a dress out and wear it.

                   Purvi's Outfit

                   Purvi's Outfit

She went to Kavin's house.

At Kavin's House

Kavin was standing in front of mirror in his room and he was setting his hair.

                   Kavin's Outfit

                   Kavin's Outfit

After sometime Purvi ringed the door bell and Kavin went to open the door. He open the door and looked at Purvi. He became lost in her.

Purvi- Kavin

No response

Purvi- Kavinnn

He came out of his world.

Kavin- Haan...haan

Purvi- Kaha kho gye the tum

Kavin- Tum mai

Purvi smiled.

Kavin- Tum bohot pyaari aur khoobsurat lag rhi ho Purvi

Purvi- Waise tum bhi kafi handsome lag rahe ho

Kavin- Handsome toh mai hun

Purvi- Dinner yahi krna hai

Both went inside and did their dinner. Kavin take Purvi to his room to show her his room.

In Kavin's Room

Purvi- Kavin tumhara room toh bohot achha hai

Kavin- Thanks baby

Kavin came near her and holds her from her waist. Purvi's hands were on his shoulders.

Kavin- Hayee tumhari ankhe bohot gehri hai dil toh krta hai doob jaun inmain

Purvi smiled.

Purvi- Achha

Purvi looked at Kavin who started moving closer to her face but before she could react, Kavin started kissing her on her lips passionately...Purvi tried to move but he held her tightly. Purvi smiled under the kiss and she started responding...They broke apart after sometime and both smiled looking at each other...Purvi hugged him tightly while Kavin smiled...Kavin came out of the hug...Then he moved towards her cheeks and kissed her on her cheeks while Purvi blushed. Then he kissed her neck....then Kavin picked her in his arms and lied on bed. He removed his blazer and lied on her. He start to kiss her upper lip…now purvi also respond him and then he moved to her lower lip he start sucking her lips with great passion and they kiss deeply without knowing their kiss became so wild when their tongues were exploring each other.…..they apart when they need air....and after this she started coughing badly.

He opened her dress and turned. Now purvi was on the top. She hugged him tightly. She kept his head on his chest and he rubbed his hand on her back and she shivered on his touch. He removed her dress.She was blushing badly. They turned again now Kavin was on the top. He kissed her neck and she was blushing and flinching. He kissed her chest and came to her stomach he kissed her. She was moaning all the time. They turned again and she was on the top. She kissed his forehead,cheeks, lips chest. He was fully enjoying her touch.

He also opened her bra and pulled out…. He also removed her inner garments…..He slide his hands up her stomach now he also start kissed on her breast he took a breast in each hands , squeezing them, thumbing over the tight…. He chuckled as she gasped he took them in his mouth and trying to show her how their would be child will drink milk… He rolling them with his teethes biting just hard enough to make her gasp…. Purvi was moaning loudly… After completing his upper process now he removed his belt and also removed his jeans he also pulled out her clothes with lowers…..

He start to kiss on her soft legs slowly leaning over her…. but slowly his kisses becoming harsh and hard room was also filled with Purvi moaning voice…..He enjoyed her alot….

Kavin(asked her)- Are you ready…..!

He felt her heart beat moving fast and she was shivering …..but she assured him..

Kavin placed himself between her legs and entered her she closed her eyes and felt the warmth of his body while he began to move in her...she hold the bedsheet tightly....

Purvi- Aaaah Kavinnn....

After some time she was hard trying to catch her breath he stopped for while for feeling her relaxation…but he again start his process...tear drops started coming from Purvi's eyes...

When both felt tiredness in their body both laid down on bed in each other arms covering their bodies with blanket and slept hugging each other.....

Aaj ke liye itna hai....

Heartbeat_skipper_31,GKMS-holic di kaisa laga chapter....mature maine likha hai...kaisa laga batana zarur...

See you all in next chapter....

#StaySafe #KeepSmiling

Byeee!!!!