chapter 11

Y/N POV

After meeting Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa Rosé drove me back to her house.

- I'll order a pizza. Do you have any preferences?

Rosé asked me while calling the pizza place.

- Just get a barbecue pizza.

She nodded.

10 minutes later

The doorbell rang, I assumed it was the pizza guy.

- Rosé I'm getting the door.

I took my wallet and opened the door.

- Roseanne Park?

The guy asked with the pizza in his hand.

- Yes.

I lied.

- £10 please

I gave him the note and he gave me the pizza. I closed the door and took the pizza to the living room where Rosé was with her phone scrolling throw social media. She got excited when she saw the pizza.

I took a slice an put it in her mouth. We laughed and she nearly chocked while chewing the pizza. She took her phone again while I was having my second slice.

- WHAT THE FUCK?!

She screamed.

- What's wrong?

I asked, she gave me her phone. Someone posted on Instagram a picture of ROSÉ AND I KISSING EARLIER TODAY IN HER CAR. The post went viral, it already had 1 million likes.

I hugged her tightly.

- I am so fucked. My company doesn't allow this. And I don't want to take the girls down with me.

- Rosé don't worry everything will be fine.

I kept hugging her. But the hug was interrupted by a call, Jennie the one calling. Rosé took the call.

- I'll be back in a bit y/n.

I threw a kiss.

I unlocked my phone and opened Instagram. I found the post of Rosé and I kissing. The photo was everywhere, the news, people kept sharing it. I decided to read the comments.

Xxx – OMFG

Xxx – Is she gay? I fucking knew it

Xxx – Eww

Xxx – (d slur)

Xxx - Shis going to ruin Blackpink.

Xxx - This is just disgusting how can she do this to her fans?

Xxx – I'm not listening to her music anymore lol

Xxx – Is she fruity?

My heart broke. Why were people saying such horrible things to her? And why would you stop listening to an artist just because of their sexuality? It's just dumb.

Rosé came back to the living room. She was crying. I ran to her and hugged her.

- I'm sorry I have to go, the ones in my company want to talk to see what we do about it.

She said in between tears.

- But Rosé I don't want to leave you.

- Y/n, you have to. I'm sorry babygirl.

My heart skipped a beat hearing 'babygirl'. But it wasn't the time to think about that.

- Ok. Take care.

And I gave her a kiss. And she spoke

- Text me when you get home.

- And you text me if anything happens. If you need anything I'll be at my house.

I took my stuff and called a taxi.