58

return
She is very sick
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Fifty-Eight

    ...I have no experience.

    ——Zhang Lu gives

    two months of summer vacation.

    The two of them checked the information about internship recruitment on the Internet, and after finding suitable ones, they submitted several resumes.

    After that is the time to wait for a reply.

    Before the interview time comes out.

    Zhang Lurang asked Su Zaizai on WeChat: Do you want to play?

    Seeing this, Su Zai put the computer on his lap aside and happily replied: Think.

    After replying, she thought about it, and was about to propose to go to the video game city to play, when she saw Zhang Lurang again sending a sentence.

    ——Then to the playground?

    In comparison, Su Zaizai still wants to go to the game city.

    But she remembered some scenes and decisively withdrew the words from her mouth.

    ——Good.

    The next day, the two left early in the morning and got on the bus bound for the amusement park.

    Because the amusement park was almost at the terminal, Su Zai took the last row and sat down.

    Zhang Lurang followed her silently and sat down next to her.

    Su Zai took off the peaked cap from his head, and tore him off easily.

    Afterwards, she flipped through her schoolbag, took out her sunscreen, and squeezed a large tuft on the back of her hand.

    Su Zai turned sideways, hooked his neck, and pressed it down.

    Zhang Lu asked obediently to cooperate.

    Looking so close, her pupils are enlarged in front of her eyes, the color is a little light, clear and bright. When I looked forward, there seemed to be stars flowing inside.

    Her fingertips were a little cool, accompanied by gentle movements, very comfortable.

    Su Zai is carefully applying sunscreen on him, and while applying it, he said: "It must be very sun-dried over there after a hot day. You need to get good sunscreen. The ones I buy for you are non-greasy, and it should not be so uncomfortable to apply them. "

    Zhang Lu let out a low "um".

    After the face was painted, Su Zaizai squeezed a little into his palm and smeared his neck.

    Her movements were very light. Zhang Lurang didn't feel anything when she painted her face before, but she felt a little itchy on her neck.

    A little scratch, from bottom to top, crossed his Adam's apple.

    It seems to be deliberate, and it seems to be careless.

    Zhang Luang endured it for a while, but finally couldn't help but tilt his neck back.

    Su Zaizai blinked innocently: "What are you doing?"

    Zhang Lurang turned his face away, calmed his breathing, and slowly said, "It's done."