The Last Chapter.

After we landed and got back to our apartment in New York, I called Scott since he's in Tennessee. He explained to me that he had absolutely no idea that magazine had secret spies there to get a spicy story. He apologized for letting it happen and said he would have a meeting with the head of that magazine cover.

Twitter was overflowing with tweets. Karlie had posted many photos she took off of her phone and I posted photos from mine. She posted the picture of her with the ring first thing when we got back in case the magazine those people worked for hadn't sent the cover out yet. I posted a picture of me outside of the plane right before our trip with the ring in the box, opened. The caption was, "This was taken before our trip. She said yes!"

The next few days are filled with interviews with Karlie and I for talk shows and of course, Ellen was our last one, and our favorite. Of course she had to pull up the slides of the people I have dated and the last person being Karlie. Ellen made that whole interview special with bringing out a cake, presents, and of course, yet another insect I am scared of in costume form, but wearing a wedding dress. Big Machine also sued the magazine company that spied in on us and won.

Karlie and I got married three months after that - we just couldn't wait. We had a gorgeous wedding in Central Park. Karlie and I wore our dream dresses and danced the night away to a song Ed voluntarily wrote for the two of us. Many of  my closest friends sang songs for us, including my own songs. Our wedding day was hands down the best day of my life.

Now, after adopting yet another cat, Karlie and I, including our three babies, we can finally settle down for a little while, until the release of my last album with Big Machine Records.

My life is absolutely perfect with Karlie as my wife. I wouldn't have it any other way. I may make music in the future after the sixth album, but right now in this beautiful moment, I'm going to focused on what's most important: love.

(A/N 

The last chapter of This Love! *sobs*
It was a very short chapter, but perfect way to end off this story.

Thank you so much!)

*UPDATE*

Hi everyone! I appreciate the support even years after I've posted this story! I just uploaded a new Kaylor Fan Fiction I will be working on and I would appreciate the support on it!