We are together, forever.

"When forever becomes a place..
when forever ceases to be just a word..
when it ceases to be just a measurement of time..
but instead becomes a place where soul mates
can dance to the song in their hearts...

That is a reflection of true love."

-Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

"Enough enough enough! You were looking for your sister's murderer? I am the murderer of your sister. Me ! Me !"
Yaman said in a frenzied tone, holding Seher close to him and looking menacingly into her eyes.

Hearing this, Seher finally broke down and vehemently denying it, said in a tone that reflected her staunch confidence in the goodness of her husband," No, I don't believe it. I don't ! I have lived with you, breathed with you, felt your comforting presence sleeping next to me and seen how you have protected me, Yusuf and Ziya Abi at every step in life!!!"
"Even when you were so irate and angry with Zuhal and Ikbal Hanim, you never raised a hand on them. You even spared Selim and let law take its course. And you want me to believe that you can kill the mother of Yusuf, a child you have loved and protected like your own! You are lying. I know it from the depths of my heart that you are lying !! I know it! I don't know why, but you are!! I can see it in your eyes that you are hurting on the inside. I still don't know why you are saying all this but I promise you that I will find out the reason. Just remember, I know you have a heart of gold and have always loved your family, and you cannot convince me otherwise!!!! NEVER !!! You cannot kill anyone, despite what you want to make me believe."

Yaman looked into Seher's eyes and for the first time, he felt that he would break down and weep like a child at her feet. She had so much faith in him, even when the world never had. No one had defended him so fiercely, ever. No one had stood up for him.His heart was torn into pieces but holding himself together, he stared at her angrily and said,"I will not repeat it again so hear this once and for all. I am the murderer of your sister. Believe what you want to."

Saying this, he left her standing on the terrace. He wanted to be away from everyone and everything and cry his heart out and mourn in private. He went downstairs, all the while trying to control the immeasurable pain in his heart, which threatened to consume his entire being. His heart was breaking for Seher, for himself, for Ziya abi, for everything beautiful they ever had in their lives. He could see all his hopes and dreams shattering and splintering to pieces right in front of his eyes.

He needed to get away from the mansion. He couldn't think and breathe! He reached downstairs and was going out the door when Cenger looked at him in concern and asked, "Yaman Bey, are you okay??"

Yaman looked at him dejectedly and said"No Cenger, I am not. And I don't know if I ever will be. I have hurt her so much!! But what could I have done? I could not leave my abi alone. Like always, whatever I touch turns to dust. I cannot love anyone, Cenger. Everyone should stay away from me." Saying this he started walking away hurriedly when Cenger asked again quietly," Should I bring your car keys?"

Yaman said,"No, I wouldn't take the car. I will just walk. I will try and clear the cobwebs of my mind."

Cenger was now really concerned for him and after a pause, asked,"If you don't mind, may I come with you, Yaman Bey? I wouldnt talk if you don't want to. I will just keep you company."

Yaman thought he would go mad with his thoughts all by himself and gladly welcomed the distraction. He looked at him gratefully and said," Evet, Cenger."

They both started walking and went out the main gate, towards the city. They kept walking for some time and all the while, Yaman was totally silent. Cenger kept looking at him, concerned by the minute. He had never seen Yaman so quiet. He sometimes felt that even his breathing was laboured.