Safe Place

Beomgyu panted loudly, feeling tired from their daily dance practice, it's getting harder and harder than it used to be due to their comeback that keeps getting closer. To make it worse, Beomgyu didn't feeling really well these past days, he didn't know why either.

He sat in the corner of the practice room with his legs stretched, today's practice is no joke, he felt so wrecked with no energy left in his body. Beomgyu closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall until he heard someone calling his name. His eyes flickered open and searched the room, looking for the voice that called him and he saw Soobin, who is sitting across the room, looking at him with eyes full of worried.

"You okay?" Soobin mouthed, "Want to walk outside with me?"

Ah, that hyung, Beomgyu thought and smiled, he never failed to know everytime Beomgyu didn't feel well.

He knew how Soobin eyes always on him during the practice, how the leader quickly turn his face with worried everytime he heard Beomgyu's grunts, how he told the coach to not practicing their "CROWN" choreography, where Soobin had to get on top of Beomgyu and Yeonjun today, because he knew Beomgyu is sick, and honestly, all of that little things make Beomgyu's heart fluttered and knew how much the older boy cares for him.

He, of course, want to have a nice walk with the leader, because Soobin's existence itself could give Beomgyu power to continue the rest of the day, but his Soobin-hyung is probably tired too right? He's not the only one who had their energy taken out from the dance practice so how selfish he is if he didn't let Soobin take a rest.

He then shook his head a little as trying to say "No, I'm fine" and back to closing his eyes. He needed to calm his mind and body before the practice started again.

Soobin's eyebrows furrowed after seeing Beomgyu's reply. He knew Beomgyu is not feeling well. Look at him, sitting right there looking so pale and he told Soobin he's okay? Who is he trying to fool? He could pass out anytime soon if he continues the dance practice.

Soobin gets up very suddenly, making Hueningkai who lay beside him shocked and looked at him with confused eyes. Soobin just sticked out his tongue to the maknae.

"I'm going to the cafeteria for a minute. Don't start the practice without me, my beloved members!"

Soobin gave a teasing wink before he gone and Hueningkai replied with a gesture that looks like he's vomiting. He then realized something and flashed out to their practice room door,

"Hyung! Can you please buy some banana milk too? Please!"

Hueningkai screamed with his dolphin-like voice to make sure Soobin heard it and relieved when Soobin made a OK with his hand from afar.

When Soobin came back from the cafetaria with hands full of banana milk for the members and Beomgyu's favorite snack for, of course, Beomgyu. After giving banana milk to each of his starving members, he walked straight up to where Beomgyu sat and sticked the banana milk to the younger's pale cheek. That made Beomgyu squirm a little and his eyes started to open up.

"Oh, hyung?" Beomgyu's eyes look very powerless it makes Soobin's heart ache "Is this banana milk for me? Thank you, hyung. You really know how to make me feel better, don't you?"

Soobin just smiled and nodded but his eyes followed every Beomgyu's action. Beomgyu's hair looks very soft. Soobin could see that Beomgyu is a little bit distracted with his hair falls into the younger's eyes and then before he realize, his hand was touching Beomgyu's hair and stroking it, making the younger looked at him with his big and adorable eyes which right now looks very tired.

"Are you sure you want to continue it, Beomgyu? I mean hyung is fine if you want to take some rest for a day," Soobin kept on stroking Beomgyu's hair and eyes looking at the younger full of fondness "It makes hyung's heart hurts a lot when you sick, you know that right?"