2

Niki

I open the door and leave my shoes to the small open cabinet.

"I am home."I lazily said.

No one really respond to that.

All I have is boring life.

"Oppa! you're here?"A small voiced asked.

And I saw Bisco.

"Yeah?why?"I asked.

She is my small sister, I don't care about her tho.

"Mom will be going home late and I need to answer this later." She said while lifting a book and use a big pencil to point the book.

(JMLXX- Bisco is Niki's dog if you don't know, and again Bisco here in the story is a cute little girl

(JMLXX- Bisco is Niki's dog if you don't know, and again Bisco here in the story is a cute little girl..Niki's small sister.... don't worry this is not the first time that I transfor m their dog into a human🤣just a reference.)

"You're a genius you can do it by your self."I said and was about to walk up stairs.

"I will tell that to Mom then, that you didn't help me.. it's your choice."She said sarcastically.

Ugh!this kid!

"Okey okey!after I took a shower."I whinned and went upstairs where my room is.

"Waiting!"She shouted from downstairs.

I don't what will happen to her if she grew up..I think I might put her in the trash can upside down.😑

I enter to my room and close the door and lock!

"Ugghh..first day of school is tiring."I whispered to my self and fall to my bed.

I strech out my hands and saw my tattoo revealing.

Hmmp..tiring...

I stud up and took of my clothes.

I walk in the shower and erase the liquid make up on me to hide my hand tattoos.