16

Jimin POV

Waking up to something, more like someone moving around is new to me. Waking up with someone in the same house is new to me. I open my eyes to see Jungkook, shirtless. A blush spreads across my face even more as he holds me tighter.

"Goodmorning." He greets with a deep, raspy voice. Chills flooded my body when he spoke. His broad toned chest cradled me as his big arms protected me.

"G-Goodmorning." I also greet.

"You sleep okay?" Jungkook asks as he was now waking up.

"Great actually. You?" I reply.

"Fantastic." Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you." I say in a small voice, just above a whisper.

"For what?"

"Allowing me to... ya know." I repsond looking away from his eyes.

"Anytime, it made me happy." Jungkook chuckled.

"Why?" I ask.

"To hold your crush in your arms isn't something that happens everyday." Jungkook smiles even harder when he notices my even more red face.

"O-Oh.." I stutter in a flustered mess. "Y-You have a.... crush.... on me?"

"Well, yes. Thought you would've known. Since I exposed myself to you at dinner and let you sleep in MY bed. I don't let people sleep in my bed. Ever." Jungkook sighs in contempt. I just sat there in thought. I do like Jungkook... alot.

"I... like you too." Jimin says a bit shyly. Jungkook chuckled and smiled a bit as he tightly hugged Jimin.

"I know." He laughs.

_________________________________________

"Breakfast?" Jungkook asks as he skips to the fridge.

"Uh, sure. Thank you." Jimin grins slightly.

"Eggs and pancakes, okay?" Jungkook questions.

"Sounds good." Jimin replies with a thumbs up earning a chuckle from Jungkook at the gesture.
_________________________________________
After breakfast

"What are you planning to do today?" Jungkook asks as he finishes the dishes.

"Not sure. I have nothing waiting for me at home, so I just make up my plan for the day as it goes on." Jimin sighed, Jungkook dries his hands and walks up to Jimin who is sitting on the couch.

"Well, if you want. You can stay here." Jungkook mentions while cradling Jimin on the couch.

Jimin's head flicked from Jungkook chest to his face. "No."

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't wanna intrude." Jimin pouted.

"I asked you. You aren't intruding at all. Even if you showed up out of nowhere. You still wouldn't be intruding on me." Jungkook assured.

"But-"

"If you have nothing going on this weekend, stay over, please." Jungkook asked with pouty lips.

Jimin giggled at the action and nodded. "Okay."

"Great!" Jungkook comments enthusiastically. And with that Jimin buries his face back into Jungkook's chest.