The Mafia's Flame

By: @strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She killed the other 3 spies you had in the Italian guard. She went home." He cowered pathetically.

Petro looked at him and chucked, not a humorless chuckle but an eerily calm chuckle. The men took a step back, "Home?" He asked. His fist slammed against the desk, "HER HOME IS HERE. WITH ME! IF SHE WAS HOME SHE WOULD BE WITH ME!" He screamed loosing control.

 - Serafina is an abused 5 year old whose escape plan leads her to Alessandro Donatello the Italian Mafia Boss and his four teenage sons. Being older brothers to a little girl is new to them. Down the road of trust, loyalty, and love she became an assassin and not just any assassin a 7 year old assassin. How did that come to be? And most importantly how did she become the mafias post prized possession. Their flame.

 *The Mafia's Flame* (A Family Reunion Story)

4 older brothers 

19 older cousins

1 little sister 

1 mafia family

Above description copied and pasted from story description

This book is basically for lovers of Mystery/Thriller books. It has many twists and keeps you on the edge of your seat. When I read this books, I read it day and night non-stop until I finished it.

If you want to read this book, prepare yourself to be hooked.