Chapter 7

Mark stood speechless, staring at the bold British man. Yami looked down, embarrassed about his confession. He shifted the weight of his feet.

"I'll just...go." Yami turned to leave when a soft voice called to him.

"Wait." He stopped and turned around. Mark was standing in front of him, a hand out close to his arm. As if he was going to grab it. Mark smiled. Yami blushed as Mark stepped closer.

"How long?" Mark asked in his smooth voice.

"E-ever since I m-met you." Mark backed off. He walked and again sat on the bed. Running a hand through raven hair, Mark sighed. Yami frowned.

"I'm going out to talk to my new friends."

Mark didn't stop him.

~~~

Adam and Anthony heard footsteps from behind their table. Everyone quieted down and looked behind them. A sniffling Yami walked slowly to the table, waving slightly. Everyone was confused and glanced at each other.

Sark was the first one to speak. "Hey...you okay?" A small smile inched its way onto Yami's face.

"Y-Yeah...I think I am." Everyone nodded, but Smarty knew something was up.

John (Smarty) Aprigliano. Age unknown. Friends with Chilled, Galm, Ze, and some of The Creatures. Came out last year. Doesn't have any love interests (Maybe Galm). His job on the base consists of counting the supplies and the money for them.

John stood up. The people at the table had gotten back to their own conversations, even Adam and Anthony.

Yami brought his attention towards him. His smile turned nervous as he stared at his feet. John sighed and whispered.

"Are you really alright?" He asked. Yami unconsciously shook his head.John abruptly pulled the British man into a hug. Yami's eyes widen and his body stiffened. "I wish for you to get better." John whispered. Yami nodded and John let go, smiling.

"Hey everybody!!!" A deep voice called out. Yami turned in shock.

'Mark...'

~~~

blah blah blah. Hope you enjoyed

~JoTheBlah