Break

A quick blowjob in the middle of pe was the new normal for Arlo and Olly. They were always flushed red and giggly with each other once they came back from their toilet break; today not being an exception.

Since it was a double period, the teacher usually gives the lads a little break to catch their breath. Giving Arlo and Olly time to sneak back into the bathroom and have a quicky. And today Baxter gave them a 5 minute break meaning Olly was practically dragging Arlo towards the bathroom. Although, Arlo was not complaining as he was going to get his release he needed to badly. He smiled.

Olly unlocked the first bathroom free and pushed Arlo inside.

"Get your shorts down," He growled.

Arlo smirked, "How classy Faz, so well mannered."

"Now's not the time to talk, im practically begginf for your dick."

"Such a man pleaser." Arlo stated, causing Olly to roll his eyes.

Arlo was still playing his little cat and mouse game, causing Ollys dick to get hard.

"You know Arlo, since we only have five minutes or less, I'm going to leave. Have fun wanking off all by yourself." He dragged on.

To be fair, they both knew he wasn't going to leave.

"Don't be a little prick. You and I both need to get off the tension, not the sports way." He winked, motioning to both of their shorts.

Olly wasn't going to give up though, he was going to keep pushing his buttons just likehe did earlier. He extended his arm and felt Arlo through the shorts. He was more than hard. If Olly was to lightly brush his hand against it once more, it would probably start to leak.

Arlo bends down to whisper something in Olly's ear, "You made me like this, fix it."

That flipped Olly's teasing switch and pushed Arlo up against the wall, dragging his underwear down. Sometimes he would use his hands but in times like this, he couldn't care. He may have wanted to use his voice but he would let his moaning do all the ralking. He licked Arlo's tip and spat on his shaft. They didn't have asmuch time as they. Anticipated due to their little row; he had to make it quick. Without a second thought, he dipped his head down and took all of Arlo in his mouth. He used his tongue to double the amount of pleasure.

He alreadt knew what his 'pretty little mouth' did to Arlo and decided to make eye contact. He was greeted with Arlo's eyes rolled back in his head. At first Arlo didn't notice the sudden feeling on his thighs till he looked down to Olly. But when he finally realised, his pupils dialted and turned black. That did it for Olly, he wanted to please him even more.

Arlo started thrusting into Olly's mouth, small breathless groans leaving his mouth. Olly wasn't much better, loud choked sounds escaped from his throat. If someone was to walk in anytime soon, they wouldleave in a second.

"Oh god Olly, you look so gorgeous like that. Taking my cock so easily."

Olly only sucked harder in respone, sending waves of pleasure all over Arlo's body. He started to intesnley shake and Olly knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Im gonna cum."

No shit.

That was all Arlo managed to say before it come running down Olly's mouth. Olly was still sucking all through his orgasm before he finally took his head away.

"Fuck that was good. We should do that more often."

"I think you're forgtetting something.." Olly looked towards his dick, rasing his eyebrows.

"Fiine, its got to be quick though."

Olly's shorst were already off, when Arlo suddenly stopped.

"Remember, this not gay."

Of course. Olly nodded.

He never wanted to admit that they are more than just buddies who help each other out every week. It did sting a little bit but it went to the back of Olly's head.

He didn't need to do much to cum. A couple of strokes along his cock and he was already at his high. They quickly cleaned up and strolled off to the field without looking as suspicious as possible.