not so secret hookup

k : just like.. i feel these butterflies right now

c : i do too.. and i dont want to hide it right now

k : so dont

*they make eye contact and looks at eachothers lips*

c : ive never done it with a..

k : *interups her* i dont mind. do you?

c : *care swallows and looks down katherines fine figure then locks eyes with her again*
no attachments..?

k: none...
*katherine steps closer to caroline, caroline leans in and steps closer to her too. caroline goes for it and pucker kisses her softly.
katherine pulls away after a few seconds of the kiss to lean in and kiss caroline with a passion that gave them more butterflies.
katherine puts her arms around carolines neck while caroline grabs katherines face, making out, leaning against eachother
katherine reaches her right arm behind care and zipped down her teal blue shirt.
caroline takes her shirt off, reaveling a laced white bra after katherine already unzipped her shirt*

k : wow you have good boobs under that hidden under that shirt

c : you can touch.. just... after *caroline takes off katherines shirt revealing a hot pink push up bra*

*they countinue making out more harshly
katherine grips carolines right breast making caroline get chills.
katherine starts kissing down the right side of her neck.. to her shoulder and her chest.
caroline takes her bra off with anticipation.
katherine sucks and licks carolines right boob while cereasing her left boob. caroline makes heavy breathing that sounds like a soft moan at times.
caroline takes off katherines bra, lifts her head back up and tongue kisses katherine. they both are touching each others breasts and squeezing one anothers nipples.

*after about 5 minutes*
k : get on the bed.. can i go down on you?

c : mhm.. *gets on the bed and takes off her pants and leaving on laced black panties.

*katherine takes off her pants and leaving her on matching hot pink panties.

c : i didnt know if you wanted them on or off (talking about her panties)

k : i can take them off. *katherine goes up on top of caroline kissing her lips with tongue and starts going down the center of her neck down to her chest, slowly down her stomach. katherine puts up carolines legs and starts softly kissing her left thigh.. then the inside of her thigh. finally she spreads carolines legs and little more. she gently gives kissing pecks on her pussy through her panties and then she takes them off. katherine starts to go from her opening all the way up to her clit in one lick. shivers goes threw caroline making her more wet. katherine puts her mouth over her clit and gives it a little suck with some up and down strokes after getting her warmed up. caroline grabs her breasts and starts playing with them.. shes shocked how good it feels when another women does it instead of matt or tyler. katherine starts a pace of going slowly up her pussy, sucks her clit and then gives it a few flicks. a few minutes goes by and katherine starts going faster and faster, carolines pussy starts pulsing making her want to come. katherine cereses her thigh and puts her finger over carolines opening, having her moan when her pleaser gets more intensely. katherine slides her middle finger in, all the way. caroline moans and sets her legs on top of katherines shoulders, while katherins gives her mouth a small break and fingers her about a medium pace. after a couple minutes of caroline moaning and tightening around her finger, she licks just above from her finger to her clit doing the same reputation she was before. she could feel caroline getting more warmer, and being louder so she started going faster and faster with her hand and mouth. caroline starts gripping the sheets as her legs kept doing small shakes and put her hand on katherine head, wanting her to keep her mouth on her clit. katherine sucks and licks harder and fingers her harder and carolines legs starts to close on her. caroline quites down a bit because she is at the edge.. she lets out a heavy breathed moan and her back raises and her legs close more on katherine as she is coming and twitching. caroline covers her mouth so no one hears her. katherine starts slowing down and takes her finger out then her mouth off. caroline breathing heavy after what just happened is in disbelief because that was the best head and head orgasm she ever had.*

*all of a sudden carolines door starts being unlocked. caroline gets her legs under the covers and katherine freezes being at the bottom of carolines bed.*

*elena walks in*
e : care i need.. *sees both of them half naked* OMG OMG OMG *turns around* what the hell did i- what are- you know i- i'll just come back.

*elena leaves confused and betrayed by what she just saw. caroline and katherine look over at eachother and just laughs in nervous and embarrassment*