Forbidden love | FANTASY AU

In this Asahi is a werewolf and nishinoya is a vampire
——————————————————————

Asahi's POV:
"Come on Nishi let me in" "No!" "Please?" "No Azumane!" Nishinoya yelled from the balcony of his castle. Nishinoya is a vampire,a really cute and attractive one. But I'm a werewolf and our species hate eachother so it's forbidden we are intertwined romantically. But we have hooked up a few times,and he 'hates' it when in reality he loves it. "Please Nishi? It's almost day time!" He sighed and turned into a bat and flew down and let me in. I walked in as he closed the door and transformed back to slightly human form. "God it's dark" I said as I ruffled nishinoya's hair, "what do you expect? I can't be in sunlight." I awkwardly laughed and rubbed my neck "oh yea,sorry I forgot"

Time skip bc im tired and have depression
—————————————————————-
I woke up to nishinoya laying on my chest, it was night again. I was about to go back to sleep when banging could be heard from the other side of the door. Nishinoya quickly woke up "shit.." I quickly got up and jumped out the window not wanting to get caught by his parents,his parents hate werewolf's. I landed on the ground and saw more vampires, they must have found out I was here. I turned into my human form, I have to get out of here I have 10 minutes before I turn back. I started walking to the forest when a vampire called out for me and I stopped. "Why are you here?" He said as I turned around to face him, "sorry sir but I was in the forest and got lost and found this place I was just about to go back." I said hoping he'd believe me, And he did. "Alright,have a good night" he said and turned around to go back to the castle,I turned around and started jogging to get back in the forest. As soon as I got out of eye view of all the vampires I turned back into a werewolf and started running as fast as I could to get back to my family's burrow. As soon as I got there I went inside the burrow instantly being met with my mother. "Asahi! Where the hell were you?! We thought you got caught by humans! Or worse,vampires." My mom said the last part with a certain disgust in her voice. I rubbed the back of my neck out of nervousness "heh,sorry mother,I simply got lost and stayed somewhere else for the day" the look in her eyes told me she knew I was lying,that I didn't get lost. "Asahi,us werewolf's know the forests around here like we know ourselves,there's no way you got lost."

——————————————————————

Part 2?