one

TW: mention of depression and suicidal thoughts, obsession, stalking
At the top, there's the song our main character was listening to.

Tomika was nothing like every other boy. He was a nice guy. A real one, a gem. But he was hurting, on the inside. He was broken.
That day, he woke up to the sound of his phone jingling. "Oh, dear!" he mumbles. That day was special. He was coming back to school and he was gonna see his ex, Emma. She was an awful person. Once she even told Tomika that she was weirded out by the fact that he followed her around the whole city. He was just trying to bond with her. But she was right, who would want to bond with him. All girls are the same, anyways. Unbelievable. He got up and brushed his hideous leafy teeth. He got dressed expecting to look less like fifty-year-old, but he didn't. He wished he looked like a DILF or simply a hot old man, but he didn't. He left home in a rush. He started to cry for no reason. Probably just the thought of the girl that he wanted to make his. He realized that he was depressed. He put his headphones in and proceeded to stream his beloved playlist "emo music 💔💣"  and by the time he got to school he was barely sobbing. He ran to class, frightened that if he didn't, he would meet her.
Can you feel the broken?
Emma couldn't. He was alone, the only one of his sort. The only soul in pain. Constant pain.  He craved to die. While he was formulating that thought he went against a body.
SBAAAM.
He was on the ground. "Watch out you ugly ass whining bitch? You are nobody. You are worthless. You deserve to perish you ugly rat. - Sorry Brandon, I don't refer to your rat - Holdup are you Tomika Sharton?" a feminine beautiful striking voice said. "Y-y-y-yes." Tomika declared. The individual barked. "W-why are you laughing?" Tomika shyly interrogated. "Because I heard about your hideous teeth and your ugliness but I never saw you in person. You know, you're so invisible that I never noticed you. That until Emma babbled to me about your ugly ass." the individual said. And just then Tomika decided to raise his gaze from the ground and glance at the person's face. He couldn't believe his blue orbs.

Authors note
This is dedicated to mads 💋💌💘💖💗
and it's satire, I hope you appreciate it anyways.
Love you.