02 Chapter

BTS POV

We were walking towards parking lot and wait for Y/N there . And tell her that this was just a prank . But we were stopped by a voice calling us and we turned around to see
Y/N her eyes were teary ??
Did we make her that sad that she is near to cry .. now we feel bad for her ....

JH : "hyung let's stop this" he whispered to us

Jin : "yea we are gonna tell her that this is just a prank" he whispered back to us .

Before we can tell her that this is just a prank she started speaking.

Y/N POV

I Called them and they turned to me with a confused face right I'm close to cry over many things in my head . I look at them while they were whispering each other . Maybe they were deciding to tell me what's going on . Before they can speak I spoke to them I pour my emotions .

Y/N : "were you acting ur friendship with me." Anyone can say that I am broken by hearing my voice.

JK : "what are you talking listen if you are talking about we ignoring you it's ju-.."

Y/N : "please...no more lies..."😥

Tae : "Y/N please listen to us.oke"

Y/N : " oke " she said while sniffling

JM : "oke so we ignoring was just a prank we did on you as a payback nothing else pls don't cry anymore we don't know it will effect you this much"

Y/N : "but do you guys hate me "

RM : "why should we hate our cupcake."

Y/N :" so you don't.....but they say that you hate me and never loved me why they lie to me "

she said the first part loud enough for them to hear and mumbled the left but jk was close to her asked.

Jk: "who said that." He asked her in a serious voice

Jin : "said her what ??" He ask clueless about what jk just asked her .

Y/N : "ohh.. nothing." I said not wanting them to know .

But jk being him was curious about who said that to her

Jk : "bun tell us who tell this to you .you said that you will tell us everything that bothers you right then why now."

Y/N : sighs" it's just that red velvet tell me that you guys hate me and will leave me and that no one in school love me ." I said in a sad voice

Sg : "don't listen to them alright they are just jealous of our friendship. You believe us right .we won't leave you no matter what alright... "

Tae : "now cmmon group 🤗 hug."

I ran to them and was about to hug them but then I remembered they ignore me even if it was just a prank . I just stand there glaring at them .

JH : "why are you glaring at us. What did we do "

Y/N : " what did you do lemme think that some guys ignore me a whole day and they are asking me what did they do ."

JM :" you deserve that for pranking us last month "

Y/N : " alright then no hug "

Tae : " yahh oke we are sorry "

Y/N :" one more thing don't ever ignore me it really hurt to see you guys not talking to me and ignore me like a ghost I'm ."

BTS :" WE ARE SORRY "