Epilogue

5years later

The full house is decorated , in the darkness of night decorated house with lights shining like a moon.

And the guest is like a star as everyone is wearing indian outfit as its diwali celebration

One men(sm1) and women (sm2) entered inside the hall holding each other hand, women holding gift in her hand .

They both went toward one couple , who is talking to eachother sm1 and sm2 went near them sm1 patted the men shoulder and he turned ,and the wide smile appeared on his face "happy diwali partner" sm1 wished and they both hugged eachother "thanks nikk".

Sm1 is nikk and the other men is Siddharth

"How are you princess" nikk hugged avneet "good " he kissed her forehead

"Happy diwali" sm2 wished
"Thank you bhabhi" Siddharth side hugged nisha "you too" avneet hugged her

(Nisha is my imaginary character )

★Sm1 is nikk and sm2 is nisha These two got married four years ago.Nikk had accepted Siddharth for avneet and now their bond are really good.

Siddharth and avneet got married last year only as first avneet wanted to complete her studies.

"Masi" one 5year of girl ran toward avneet and hugged her leg , avneet bent down on her level.

"Oh mishti how are you" avneet pinched her cheeks and mishti hugged her.

"Hey you forget me buddy" Siddharth made cry fake face and she went near him
"How I can forget you siddoo happy diwali" she kissed his cheeks she took out one broach

"Its your gift" and she attached it on his suit.

"And its your" avneet gave her one box and whispered something on her cheeks

"Avneet don't spoil her , you are not eating chocolates" nisha scold mishti and avneet

"No mumma I will not eat these chocolate" she said to nisha making puppy face she looked at avneet and winked her , nisha was about to say something but mishti cut her off

"Where is dadi " she asked and avneet pointed toward the one group where her mother and her father is talking. They all laughed seeing her running to them

Mishti is nisha and nikk daughter , they had adopted her , 3years ago nisha was pregnant but because of one accident they lost the baby and doctor declared she can't be a mother then they met to mishti , she is the daughter of one patient of nisha who was single mother her condition was worst and she died , so nikk and nisha adopted mishti.

Nikk bond with his parents had became good and now this is his complete family ,happy family.

"Happy diwali" they all heard a voice of one group and saw their friends

"Happy diwali" they hugged eachother.

Rits and Manjul they married to eachother 2years ago.

Jannat and faisu they both have became actor and their new music video has released , they both got married 3years ago and now they have one cute baby of 2 year "muskaan"

Reem and jai they got married 4year ago
"Kabir" their son who is 3year old

Arishfa and lucky both had realised their love for each other and now both are in relationship , they are planning to do marriage on next year.

Riyaz and Anushka , riyaz had became swimmer and Anushka had opened her karate classes , so she can teach self defence, they both are also in relationship.