MOON

"Hi, Tami Kreai is the name" the first sentence that I told you when I first met you. We were 6 years old back then and simply likes to play together after knowing each other's name.

We became best of friends and promise to stay together forever.

Middle school, high school and even in college, we're in the same school. Little did I know, slowly, I'm falling for someone.

Someone who's pretty important,
Someone who's generously showing affection towards me.
Someone who's unexpectedly gonna be my first and last love.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I uttered as I look at you while you're busy looking at the moon. I confessed my feelings in a figurative way even if I know you'll gonna find about it soon since you're not a writer for no reason.

I was shocked when you replied,

"Yes, it is so beautiful just like how I feel right now."

I hope it's because of me, I hope you're also inlove with me. But then you continued with a smile on your face and say,

"Tam, I am currently inlove and the moon symbolizes our love for each other that's why I admire the moon very much"

I wanna ask if it was me
I wanna ask if I was the one you're inlove with
I wanna ask but I was shocked big time and the only thing that I could say is that,

"Syai, i hope he's a great guy. You deserve the best, girl!"

Sounds supportive but little by little I'm dying.

Now, she was walking down the aisle smiling at me. Looking at me intently as if I am the only person she's seeing. I shed a tear, I thought it was a him but no. She's inlove with another her.

The moon was too odd. My moon was now happy with her real moon.

— END —

< plagiarism is a crime >
< picture from pinterest >
< @shronoemi for dedication >