4. Hwang Hyunjin • Forget

Description: Hwang Hyunjin as your bestfriend and you pranking him by telling that he confessed.
Genre: fluff
Words count: ~1520
Warning: Might contains curse words and alcohol

(a/n: I wrote this while missing him so much)

••••••••

You groan, your head feels too heavy right now. You know, it's never good to drink a lot especially when it is with him. You admire Hyunjin's sleeping face beside you. Looking good as ever, his sleeping face, the handsomest person you ever met in your life.

That's not why you love him though.

His thoughts what drawn you in, to know more about him. His histerical behaviour, when you hurt yourself. His belief, makes you feel like he is the right person for you. You love him very much yet you know that he don't feel the same–and that's okay, you'll still love him anyway.

Yesterday, he come to your house to drink. You forget on how much the night went but you drink a lot and of course Hyunjin would so too. That's explain today chaos when you wake up and see him in your bed, looking like an angel but the room itself is a mess with beers and soju bottles everywhere in sights. Also, no, you didn't do anything to him—you want to but— you guys are just friend. Hyunjin is that friend which you spent nights together while gossiping on others, a friend that you fall in love to.

You get up and try to cleanup so when Hyunjin wake up, he won't have to do much. Starting with separating recyclable trash, cleaning foods container, washing dishes, and make breakfast your you two. After that, not forgetting to wash yourself to get rid of the alcohol stench on your body. Then when everything is done, you go back to the room with the will to wake up Hyunjin.

You see him still sleeping in peace. His soft hair falls into the pillow like nobody's business and all you can think is his shampoo aroma. You scoot closer, seating on the floor looking at him, engulfing his presences because that just how much you miss him. You miss your bestfriend so much but the feeling sadly isn't mutual.

You caress his cheek lightly. He is always like this. Overthinking on anything with his softie heart. He always afraid that the world will leave him behind eventhough it's only in his head. He always afraid on getting on people bad side as he think people will hate him. Ohh, Hyunjin silly boy, you are loveable, you are worth the wait. You think on how you would wait for him as long as he want. Giving him space and comfort. Keeping on safe distance whilst looking at him from far away, you're more than willing to do that.

His eyes flinch a little, the sign of him being awake. Might be your presence or might be the food on the table that made him awake. You feeling brave today, so you decide to still leave your hand on his cheek. You haven't get enough of him.

Hyunjin open his eyes. He smile at you at his sights. Ah, Hyunjin really don't know the effect of his smile.

"Good morning baby" he spoke with his hoarse voice. That again, always calling you baby when he is at your place, making your heart beat too fast. You're being played by him now. Not that you don't like it but now you're thinking on how to play him just the same. He must feel your frustration too.