Chapter 16

⚠️ Don't copy or repost!, if you don't like my series please leave without making any problems Thankyou!
📖 Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes or spelling errors!
CHAPTER 16 /?

After spending some time in the beach, jungkook decided to go back to his office building. In his office building, he sit on the chair and lean behind on his chair before speaking to his assistant, "get me the share details now!" jungkook said coldy as he looked at his assistant, "okay master" he said with bow before rushing to get the documents, "bring me red wine" jungkook said to one of his man, "yes Master" his man said before getting the red wine for him. Then his assistant came with the documents, "master this are the deals details" his assistant said as he placed on the desk, "hmm pour the wine" jungkook said to his man who just brought the wine.

Once his man pour for him, he sip before checking the deals "I have meeting with Mr  Paul  this Friday" jungkook said "yes master the deal is about new landscape design" his assistant said "okay  make sure to prepare for this meeting" jungkook said before closing the file and he got up from his chair with his wine cup, then he looked through his glass window. His eyes caught something, "G/m" jungkook said "yes master?" his man asked as he went to jungkook, " I want you to get that puppy now" jungkook said making his man surprised by his behavior as jungkook don't like animals, "Master don't you hate animals??" he asked " dont ask me an question go do what I said!" jungkook said coldy making his man shiver in fear.

In his mansion, you just hugged your knees, looking at the beautiful view from your window, "the nature has more freedom then me I am worse then everything" you said with bitter smile. Meanwhile "dont you think our master love her?" his maid 2 said "yeah I think so" maid 1 said "but there is something happened between them that's why they are like this!" maid 2 said "yeah I agree that's why master hate love but I hope they both get back together!" maid 1 said. "let's pray to God to make this broke souls to heal with their love" maid 2 said "yup! *look at the time * shit master would come any time let's hurry up!" maid 1 said before they started cooking faster.

- Skip some time later  -

Jungkook came home earlier then usual, he came with a puppy which bark cutely, "omg the puppy is cute!" the maids said "where is she??" jungkook asked coldy while holding the little puppy in his arm, "master she is in her room" the maid said "did she ask for anything?" jungkook asked "no master after you left she went to her room until now she didn't came out" the maid said "hmm have you prepared food??" jungkook asked "yes master" the maid said "okay" jungkook said before leaving the place with the puppy. "our master is acting weirdly don't you think?" the guards whispered to each other "yes last time he said he hates animals now he is holding a puppy!" the guard said.

 "our master is acting weirdly don't you think?" the guards whispered to each other "yes last time he said he hates animals now he is holding a puppy!" the guard said

As jungkook was making his way to your room, he start talking to the puppy "hey you little cute creature listen the main reason why I brought you is you have to keep my girl happy whenever I am not around! You got it?" jungkook said to the puppy. The puppy just stare at jungkook "what? Why are you staring at me?? Well you're lucky that you're cute otherwise I would have end your life!" jungkook said making the puppy bark cutely, "anyway we are at her room! Remember what I told you! Little creature!" jungkook said making the puppy bark, "good boy!!" jungkook said before knocking on your door.  "Ye-s?" you said as you got up and adjusted your dress, then you saw jungkook walking in with a cute puppy, you didn't realize your lip had a smile appearing.

To be continued