In the Beginning

It was a stormy night on Shadow Moses Island, many people were on the restricted area. One of them wan known as Eva. Or, more correctly, Snake's lover. She always rode her bike place to place. Soon another woman was beside her.

"Good work, Fox. You were the right choice for my partner." Eva was chipper and happy to be with her partner, Siren Fox, wasn't that exited. "Let's just worry about the weather... The Shagohod is very sensitive about being rusted..." She kick started her bike and raced to monitor the building process. Fox was brutal at times but fair, always getting the truth before deciding the verdict. One of the workers was ill, so Fox let him have the week off, bringing in a new worker. He was the creator of the Shagohod. Nikolai Stepanovich Sokolov. People despised him, but she had him wrapped around her finger. She always kept an eye on him.

One day, Fox was walking in the forest, her fire red hair is what haver her the Fox in the code name. But her voice was enchanting, giving the siren in her name, her title was Siren Fox. Walking to a foxhole, the agent saw movement. Pulling out her 45, custom made gun and combat knife. Creeping to the movement.

He was sent to find Sokolov, rescue him and destroy the Shagohod. Fox had hard about him, but was reckless when it came to fighting. She stalked him, following like a predator. The was a classic Fox hunt to her, and it was the only thing she enjoyed.

Soon, when Snake was on his com link with Otacon. Leaping from behind him, the agent stabbed her combat knife into his shoulder, tearing muscle, tendons and ligaments. Walking in front of him she laughed, it sounded evil but beautiful at the same time. "Well well... Look at what I found in my providence." She ripped the knife out and lifted up his chin, but Snake wouldn't let her take him alive. He kicked her away and got up. She back flipped for her recovery, landing gracefully on her feet. Crouching down low, her whole body was hidden in the colorful undergrowth of the forest. "Looks like I have to kill my intruder, the hard way..."

She grabbed one of the flowers, it was known as the Devils Lips. If entered through the mouth it is deadly. The toxin was harmful to only humans, without an injection of the antidote. Siren Fox had a large dose of it when born. She never knew her real mother or father. But, she knew who her suricate mother was. Fox has worked with her. Eva was always so happy to be with Fox, but, it was her daughter she was partnered with.

Snake got up with his combat knife in one hand, and his 45 custom in the other. "Who are you? Where is the Shadohod?" The agent had his gun aimed at her, ready to shoot if she made any movement. Fox turned her back, starting to walk away, Snake shot her shoulder, "Where, are, they?" He was angry and frustrated. "I said, where are they? The scientists! Where are they?" Fox wasn't about to let a spy from America chest her out of the information. "Why don't you kill me instead... Or, would you rather die honorably?"

She pulled out her own combat knife and gun, then got in the same stance as him. "Begin..." She took three steps back and lunged behind a tree, hiding and waiting until he ran out of ammunition. Soon her strategy worked and she turned, aimed and shot at Snake. But his skills were just as good, dodging behind a tree. Waiting for Her ammunition to run out. Minutes later they were equals to fight with combat knives. Fox moved silently through the undergrowth to her target. Snake grabbed her neck in his arm, covering her mouth. Soon as she tried to get out of it, faked passing out. He fell for it and dropped her to the ground. The red head lay there motionless.

Snake ran off towards the facility in which the Shagohod was being made. After he was gone, Fox stood up. "Guess the Snake can't kill a Fox..."

NOTE: Hope you liked this part, recommend this to your friends