¹'¹ 💣 Baro X Kook

A book which consists of bottom kook oneshots

This book is strictly for all those bottom kook shipper out there who wants to read AnyoneXKook stories, if you find this topic uncomfortable please leave this book and let me write something here.
Thank you!

《BKO by CUTAEBUNNY started on 210608~on going》

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Ship: BARO X KOOK part II

☀️

A week has already passed since their first erotic interaction but the relationship between the two was still the same.

One day when Baro went home from work he didn't expect that the bunny that he fucks for 7 consecutive days was present on his bed, legs wide open, wearing only a thin white crop top, short booty skirt that barely covers his legs and a hint of sexy baby blue lingerie underneath.

Baro being Baro didn't waste any time and made his way to his target.

"I miss you hyung" The 23 years old boy whispered before pressing his lips to Baro's plump one. The older immediately response, roughly kissing the younger and bit his bottom lip, entering his mouth with his tounge.

Jungkook moved his hips back and forth while he completely removed the thin clothing off of Jungkook's body. He then grab the big flawless melons sucking the right one while massaging the other with his big hands. 

"Nggggghh h-hyung" the younger squirms on the bed while holding both Baro's hand which continuously abused his breast and nipples.

"Call me daddy, princess" 

"Daddy uhnggg ahh" his moans got louder when the blonde suck his right nipple, pinching the other one in the process. He engulped the anime-like-breast on his mouth playing with it from time to time then making hickies on them. Marking it as his own belongings.

Baro harshly take off all the remaining clothing of the younger then Jungkook grabbed his neighbor's hips harshly, putting it on the same level of his pussy then moved his hips back and forth. He feels so warm and hot at the same time rubbing his pussy on the clothed hardened cock.

"Daddy fuck me please"

"You're so horny baby, don't worry your wish is my command" 

He lay on top of the younger kissing him for a quick time and slides his hands on his princess' sexy body.

"It f-feels good daddy, want m-moree"

Baro pushed two fingers simultaneously inside the greedy pussy of sex partner rubbing the inside of the tight yet wet entrance of the latter. He circled his already deep fingers inside his baby doll's pulsating pussy earning a series of "fuck yes" moans.

The slut like younger one was so horny as of the moment and opened his already wide pussy using his fingers exposing his large clitoris to his daddy. Jungkook was not contented with two fingers and let his hyung ram his vagina with a total of four fingers massaging his sweet spot from time to time.

"Fuck you Kook I will now mould your pussy just for the size and shape of my cock"

"Yes ahh hyung!! Use my slutty pussy for your own pleasure and fuck me to oblivion" cried by the smaller one toes are curling from too much pleasure, knuckles already white on the bed.

Baro then take of his clothes. Unzipped his jeans took them off together with his boxers. 

"Always huge and thick daddy"

"Only for you baby" 

The taller then get the pineapple lube from the nightstand, opened it and put a lot of amount to his pulsating dick. He spread Jungkook legs, put it infront of his large boobies and smear lube on to the already wet pussy. Without a warning Baro pushed himself down to Jungkook's welcoming pussy and seated to the heat for a few minutes waiting for the smaller one to adjust to his massive size. 

"Hyung please move"

Jungkook's pussy warms Baro's cock with every thrust that he make. Making the younger squirm and shake because the man was hitting his g-spot over and over again. 

"So good! Feels so good d-daddy"

He then moved his face to the younger's neck marking the flawless skin with dark hickies. Jungkook holding Baro's hair with his own fingers from too much pleasure.

"Harder daddy, faster, abused my hole ahh"

"Fuck fuck, you're so tight Kookie. Stop clenching so hard I might cum soon if you do that"

"I can't hold back a-anymore, I'm cumming hyung"

"Then cum babydoll" sweet cum covered Baro's shaft after the younger's release adding lubrication to his well lubed cock.

This doesn't stop the older to thrust harshly in a fast pace rhythm. Slamming his hips on Jungkook's lower body making lewd sound of skin slapping, sex in the air were lingering around the room. The older was not contented and he thrusted his hips in an animalistic pace making the younger felt something bubbling on his stomach he will come again.

"D-daddy I will come again huhhhh" 

"Baby ahh ahhng"

Jungkook's left hand played his own clitoris while the right one massaged his own breast to satisfy more of his cravings. Body was shaking violently from the immense of pleasure he feels at the moment. Clenching hard on his partner's dick. His body is already shaking.

With one last thrust Baro came deep inside Jungkook's pussy filling his gaping vulva to the brim. Loads of cum continuously leak on his wide open pussy like a running water, pussy clenching and unclenching from the air.

From the hot scene infront of him the 30 years old man ate out Jungkook's pussy licking his own cum and pushing it back to Jungkook's asshole using his skillful tounge.

"H-hyung t-too m-much ahh"

"Just wait Kook let me clean you with my mouth then I will stop"

The older man who have a strong stamina took 30 more minutes to clean the said baby doll earning a third orgasm from the small bunny.

"You're mine baby"

"Yours daddy"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Oh that was my first time
publishing  a long ass smut, fudge!!!
🙈🙊🙉

Taekook 🔜