shut up and drive.

The crowd roars as the two cars pull up, the sound of dream and sapnap mumbling under their breath can be heard through the loudspeaker. A boy stands in front of them holding a checkered flag, he is wearing a black outfit, kind of like the ones that dream and sapnap are wearing to race. A blonde girl in short shorts and a cherry red cropped shirt stands next to the boy.
"you look like a slut" the boy said to her rolling his dark brown eyes.
the girl places microphones in each of the boys cars that are connected to the loudspeakers.

they get in their cars.

the crowd gets louder.
"i'm going to win you pathetic loser" dream says looking at the man in the car next to him.
"oh, fuck off you idiot." he snaps back at the blonde.
the flag boy looks them both in the eyes before yelling.
"shut up and drive!!" both the flags waved in the air.

-

the flag boy ran off to a closed garage to the side of the race track and opened it up revealing a dark blue race car with the name 'george' on the side in black.
he slipped his helmet over his head and placed a microphone on his dashboard. he got in and flipped the eye protecting shield over his eyes revving the engine. he pulled out the garage and onto the tracks.
loud curse words could be heard over the loudspeakers and the two men argued as the raced.
the blonde girl yelled through a megaphone.
' welcome george, to the race!!'
-
george's car sped up as sapnap and dream lapped him as george sped up to be in between the two sapnaps orange car flashed in the sunlight and dreams red car pushed forward. george smirked, he knew exactly what would put him off and sapnap would be easy. he leaned into his microphone and moaned loudly. the crowd went silent as dream swerved into the the grass centre of the loop, his car spinning over and over and eventually hitting the cement wall around the the edge of the course.
his car was smashed up.

-

next was sapnap. george pressed flat out on the acceleration, speeding past the orange car, the shiny black rims reflecting into the brunettes eyes. he sped round the track after a couple mishaps and sapnap swerving around george finally caught up. he swerved to the left side of sapnap, but he got ahead and pulled in front of george. they passed the line.
one more lap.
he knew he could risk it, he rammed into the back of sapnap and put on the breaks.
sapnap stopped his car completely and got out, george pulled up next to him rolling his window down.
"you snakey little fuck, how could you do that to my baby?! you will pay for the repairs!" he yelled at the boy.
"well it sucks to suck i guess" he said flipping up his eye protector and looking sapnap in the eyes.
"i want to win this. i need to win this" he put his accelerator down and went off.
he'd done it, he'd won the race.