Take me to the Beach

One shot
KaikoxWill

Hello! This is my first fan fiction and I hope you enjoy reading!
I finally found the confidence to upload this. xD
I'm Sorry about my horrible grammar! I naturally don't speak English...

3rd Pov

6:30 p.m.

The family had a busy day. There was a lot of trouble with Dolos again. That's why Will and Kaiko decided to moor on this small, lonely island. As already said, the island is very small and has only one connector.
But the beach is fantastic.
The bottom goes very steeply and so there was enough space to park the Arronax.

The children have already went in their rooms.
Ant has found one of his comic books and is reading. On the side he talks to Jeffrey about Kaijus and other mutants. Fontaine, on the other hand,
continues to play her video games on her tablet.
But the two soon fell asleep.

Will was on the bridge writing a report of the day. He was also impatient, because he was still waiting for Kaiko. She was still repairing something in the engine room.

8:30 p.m.

Kaiko was just finishing her work and actually wanted to go to bed as soon as possible. When she went into hers and Wills room, Will was standing in front of the closet. Will immediately turned to Kaiko when he heard the door. Kaiko immediately threw herself on the bed and turned around to see her husband standing at the closet.
He smiled at her.

"There you are at last! You were working for a long time ... ".

"You could have kept me company too ...".

"Uhhh perhaps that's not the best idea. I mean I love to keep you company but not when you repairing things.".

"What?! Why? ", Kaiko asked and looked confused at Will.

"Well .. So ... You are always, very irritable ... But as I said, I love your company!", Will said shy.

Kaiko looked at Will in such a way that Will was afraid that she would attack him in a moment. But she only took a short breath and let herself fall backwards onto the bed.

"I'm too tired to be annoyed of you... I'll never stay in the engine room that long again!"

Will giggled and sat down on the bed next to his wife.

"You can't do that! You are obsessed with it! ".

"Just like you, with your maps in the study!"

"Hey, I try my best!"

"I know, but that's one of the reasons I love you!"

"Awww you LOVE me? This is the most beautiful thing you have ever said to me! ".

The two laughed at Will's sarcasm. Will stopped laughing sooner than Kaiko and watched her afterward. He immediately had to think how lucky he is to have her in his life. After a while, Kaiko noticed that Will was already silent. She calms down again and she notices how he looks at her. When Kaiko was about to say something, Will distracted her with a kiss on the cheek.
Kaiko blushed and smiled.
"Funny ... Now I'm not that annoyed anymore".

"Well... it always works! ...".

"If you say so. ".

The silence appears again. Kaiko still lays on her back on the bed and will sitting next to her.

"I have an idea!". Will suddenly says loud.

"Oh yeah? What idea?". Kaiko ask and sit up again.