Everything Went Wrong... 1

Hey all... How are you all.... Hope you all are fine and safe....♥️☺️

Let's start with the chapter....

An TS on current shadi track.....

Scene starts at a river .....

A girl is crying bitterly..... She sees the pic in her phone... And cries holding the pic near her heart....  She is standing on the railing of the bridge.....

Girl- I really love you.... I really do.... But I can't see you marry other girl..... I can't imagine you with anyone else..... What I did was all for you.... I know you will not forgive me.... But what I can do.... I did what I thought ,will be best for you.... I can't even think of separating you from your family....

The girl is anokhi....

Today is Shaurya's shadi..... After anokhi confessed to shaurya that she did all that because Tej Saberwal had threatened her.... Shaurya decided to teach her a lesson.... And make her realise that love is not a offering that you will distribute it.... And HE  is not a material that everyone will take decisions on his behalf.... So he decided to marry Anokhi but didn't tell her that the bride is she.... Instead he tells everyone that for all the bride is anokhi, but fir anokhi ,the bride is Shagun....

That's why anokhi is here crying thinking of Shaurya's marriage with shagun...,

She opens his whatsapp chat.... And sent him a msg...

Msg- I love you PS, Shaurya.... I really love you.... I can't imagine my life without you..... Bye.... Take care....

Anokhi- when your happiness is with Shagun ma'am... Then who m I to be there in your institute..... I can't be there seeing you romancing with any other girl....  (And she shouts...) I LOVE YOU SHAURYA.......

AND JUMPS DOWN IN THE RIVER......

4 DAYS AGO....

it is the day for shagan ceremony.... Every one is happy..... Shaurya is enjoying the face of anokhi.... But in heart, he has pain... Pain of giving this pain to her.....

He has invited Mr and Mrs Bhalla ......

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla.... Aap meri shadi m jaroor ana.... I would really appreciate it..... Pls.... And after shadi mujhe aapse puxna hai ki kaisa lgta hai jab aap apne current husband ki shadi uski ek mangetar s hote huye dekhte hai to.... Pls... Do come Miss Bhalla....

Anokhi has tears... But she controls her tears... And smiles forcibly....

Anokhi- ofcourse professor Shaurya.... Aap mera national tv p interview dilwa dijiyega.... So that saare india ko pata chale meri feelings....

Shaurya- not a bad idea, mrs saber..... Oppps sorry.... Miss Bhalla.....

Anokhi looks at him longingly.... But then composes herself.... And smiles....

She leave sfrom there.... As Babli takes her out of there... So that Rama and Ramesh can do shagan of Shaurya......

And ashtha with the help of Babli and Ahir does Anokhi's shagan.....

Next day....

Shaurya reaches the venue.... His smiles faded seeing Anokhi who is looking dull.....

Shaurya- kitni dull hogyi hai.... I m sorry anokhi.... But ye hamare liye hi kar rha hu.... So that tumhe pata chle ki hamara pyar itna kamjor nahi hai ki dusro k jhuthi dhamki s dar jaye..... Bas do din aur.... Aaj haldi kal Mehandi fir shadi..... Uske bad ham ek honge... Hamesa hamesa k liye....