chapter 6

Katsuki's pov
It's been about a year an a half sense me and izu been taking a break on our activities we do alot I been so frustrated and pent up I sit in my office she's out with the girls I felt my pants get tight I need her so badly Fuck I find a old video she sent me from showering I unbuckle my jeans and slid them to the ground I play the video and rubs my boner she is a devil I put my hand onto my boxer slowly jerking off until I heard a loud noise and giggles shit I pulled my jeans back up and fixed them I see the office door open izuku looks at me "hey babe" she says sweetly and walks over I heard the girls chuckle izuku touched my desk and bent over she as her jacket unzipped alittle bit shit "yes teddy bear" I said she leans over more and kissed me softly "can we fucked tonight daddy I need you so badly" she says I froze Izuku stood up straight and laughs I got up "that's not funny girls" I yelled mina falls to the ground "yes it was bakugo she got you" mina says izuku blushed and fixed the hoodie with is mine of course "sorry kacchan I know we made a promise not to do it but they dared me to call you daddy and see your reaction" izuku said I walk to her side and pulled her in to my body "that was really naughty teddy bear I'm already horny as fuck and that made it worse" I whisper into her ear izuku froze I smirk at her "why did you dare her to call me daddy" I ask the girls enter my office izuku hugs me immediately her leg touched my boner she can feel it "come on dude we know you guys haven't had sex izuku got a little surprise to use later when your distracted so we dared her to call you daddy and you reacted so funny" Jiro says i sigh izuku apologized few more times I got an idea "you can apologize in the bedroom after I'm done with your ass" I said she froze and whines the girls freaked out "katsuki why did you say that" izuku yells I laugh and sit back down on my chair she sat in my lap I guess I don't mind this at all Izuku is getting to feel me for abit and Im holding her this what is our relationship is like perfect.

It's late at night I just finished my shower I go into the bedroom to see izuku in her panties modeling in front of the mirror I smirk she's hot "hey sweetie maybe look over here" I said she looks my way and smiles so sweetly at me "oh katsuki" she flirts covering up her breast I go over to her and stand behind her we stare at the mirror Izuku smiles so softly I slowly move my hands to her front she pressed her ass onto my covered cock "kacchan" she says immediately I smirk into the mirror she looks at me "what izuku I can't help it" I said She turns around and faces me "n....no touching me katsuki please" she says her eyes well up alittle I sigh and kiss her cheek "izuku teddy bear talk to me" I said she looks at me and began to cry I hug her I can feel my towel about to drop shit "kacchan will we ever try for a baby" izuku said crying I smile softly "we can start any time you want izuku you need to tell me these things so I can know when you want to start making a baby'' I said she looks up at me I kiss her softly she kisses back her arms go around my neck I wrap my arms around her tightly I broke the kiss and look into her soft green eyes "we can make a baby kacchan I been horny lightly and I need you badly" she says I smirk and pick her up she wraps her legs around my waist "well let's get started teddy bear" I flirt she blushed deeply I made my way to the bed And drop her onto her back on the mattress I get on top of her and kiss her deeply Her skin is so soft I broke the kiss "k... kacchan your towel it's still one" she says I smirk and press my self onto her so she felt it On her panties making her blush alot "tell me you want this or I'll stop okay I don't wanna pressure you into this" I said softly she immediately grabs the towel and undo it and threw it flipping us I hold her hips and smirk "I want you katsuki" she says leaning down to kiss me but a loud bang happens we see our bedroom door fling open izuku covers her breast with her arms She is covering my cock so it's good I see who did it and it's kirishima and todoroki "oh shit" they yelled I grunt alittle sitting up izuku is nervous "I'm so sorry but we need to talk to you both about something" kirishima says I point at the door They leave izuku got up and throws on my shirt I get boxers on and gray sweats izuku bits her lip I pulled her in close we walk downstairs greeting half n half and shitty hair they seem mad Izuku looks confused shitty hair starts to shout "how dear you cheat katsuki on izuku with your fucking ex" kirishima shouts I raised a brow izuku looks confused half n half shows us a few Instagram pics and Facebook posts izuku looks sad "are these real" she says looking at me oh shit "no fuck no I would never cheat izuku you know me I would literally get on my knees your my queen" I said she looks really upset "and it's on the news too all day about it and she's planing on doing an interview tomorrow about it" half n half says I clench my fits "who the hell is going around about it" I said kirishima noticed I'm pissed we all talk izuku heads to bed I sit with half n half and shitty hair about a plan to make eriko regret showing around me.