all mine

! TW for eating disorder (not in detail), selfharm, drugs, implied suicide attempt !
I think this is my way of coping so I'd like to say that I only took their names and did not intent to mirror their actual selfs at all!
this is purely fiction.

,,I wish I coud tell you that youre fine so fine.'' Orange Juice - Melanie Martinez

Chanyeol never noticed anything weird about Baekhyun, specifically speaking about his body. Ever since he knew him the smaller had a pretty slim build. In their first and second year together the taller noticed that Baekhyun prefered to dress comfortably and it looked like he didn't put much effort into his appereance. This seemed to have changed throughout the last summer vacation because at the first day of 12th grade the smaller looked different. A good different. Chanyeol thought he looked rather stunning. Don't get him wrong, he never thought that Baekhyun wasn't pleasant to look at but he would be lying if he said that he didn't catch himself staring at his classmate more often than not. Time flew by with them carefully building a potential friendship and graduation came faster than expected. Having exams just around the corner Chanyeol noticed a significant weightloss from Baekhyun. Them not being the closest of friends yet Chanyeol chose not to comment on it and simply blamed it on the stress their exams brought upon them. He also didn't want to take any chances and possibly destroy their fragile friendship due to him being careless and commenting on a possible touchy topic. During those times their text messages and conversations sunk back down to near zero, both trying to figure out how to manage their upcoming on-my-own future. After five months of very lacking texts they managed to set a date to catch up and get used to each other once again.

,,I want to hold onto you and ask you not to leave." EXO - Promise

,,Why bother to wake up when you have to go to sleep again? Technically, you don't really have to get up, there's no actual reason to be awake. You don't need to go to work, that's just some bullshit capitalism sold to society and everybody was dumb enough to believe it. It's not the end of the world if everybody just stopped working. Rather than seeing things as a have to do it should be seen as a can do because then life would actually be quite enjoyable. It's an endless pathetic circle of life everybody is forced to go through. I don't know. At least I think so. I really wish life would be enjoyable."

Baekhyun took another long inhale from the cigarette in his hand, holding the smoke in as he turned around to face Chanyeol. The other seemed to understand as he leaned in until their faces were only a few inches apart, his mouth slightly opened, containing eye contact while the older blew the smoke into his mouth. He closed his eyes and soon enough he felt the familiar feeling of nicotine hitting his lungs causing him to let out a satisfied sigh. Staring pleadily at the cigarette Baekhyun gave in and handed Chanyeol, not without rolling his eyes, the legal drug who placed it in between his lips to take a slow and deep inhale, copying what the other did just one minute ago. Savoring the taste for a few seconds before exhaling the smoke and watching it disappear into the darkness. Chanyeol felt a gaze on his side, suddenly remembering to give the cigarette back to his friend. ,,Oh thank you my sa-" the younger sing sang in a teasing attempt but when he looked at Baekhyun he had an unreadable expression on his face with which he kept studying Chanyeol, not moving a single bit. Chanyeol felt transparent under Baekhyun's gaze, he didn't know what the other one was thinking. His stare was unforgiving and intense. What did the look on his face mean? What was going through the olders head?

Exposed. Naked.
The pair of eyes continued to bore into his body.

Did Baekhyun know? Did he suspect anything? Did he finally see through his act? Maybe he was really reading his thoughts and sooner or later Baekhyun would have stolen not only his heart but his soul too.