my character 3

Name

Alexis

Age

16

Birthday

June 22nd

Gender

Nonbinary , uses the pronouns he / they , him / them

Sexuality

Bisexual

Looks

tw // nosebleed and blood in second picture

Alex has medium length hair as it has been a bit outgrown for a bit

Alex has medium length hair as it has been a bit outgrown for a bit. His red hair and eyes are both crimson red. Their right eye is covered up due to an accident and he often tell others to never see it.

(if anyone wants the link to the pic crew I used, I will send the link to you bc for some reason, it's not uploading onto the chapter)

Personality

Alexis can be a bit serious at times, always looking out for their best friend Arthur. No matter what, it seems at times that nothing can make him laugh unless it's with Arthur. He makes sure that no one will hurt the king - he will always protect Arthur.

Clan

Human

Sin or Knight

Mage / Knight

( if sin) Sin Marking

None

(If sin) Reasoning for receiving the sin

None

Power Level (it can be between 3500-5000)

2200

Power Level with sacred treasure (can be between 35000 to 40000)

36000

He often refers to their mage abilities that he learned from Merlin. As an apprentice to the high mage, they take their studies seriously. With a sacred spell book in hand, he is able to use many lighting and ice magic, but a bit of fire as well.

Magic abilities

As stated before, Alexis is able to use lighting and ice abilities to their advantage. However, one thing for certain is that he knows that he will want to master more elements one day to become a great mage like Merlin.

The power of the sacred treasure (this is really for only the sins and also this means what does it do)

With the power of the sacred book, given to him by Merlin, they are able to read the ancient language that once held the great magic to great mages of the past. For some reason, Merlin saw potential in the young Alexis and decided to train them. He can summon any magic in their abilities and perform it without hesitation. However, using it to much drains them.

Crush

Arthur

Backstory

Alexis was young when they lost his parents from an attack in a village. However, it would be the same village that the sins would save. Merlin saw how the young child was alone, but of the great magical energy around them. Without hesitation, she took the child in and after the sins were accused, she took them to Camelot. He would grow up with Arthur and soon become the sole protector of the future king.