DAD NO!

Hi everybody this is a new story I'm writing and I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I really hope you like this story!! :D (p.s sorry its so short didnt have enough time to make it longer).

"Maybe we can get some milkshakes on our way to grandma's house at mcdonalds." Dad was telling us through all of our bored and car- sick expressions in the car. My face started to lighten up a little bit. I could probably talk him into getting us some food along with the milkshakes as I was starting to get hungry again. " hey dad, to you think you could get us a cheese-burgerwhile we're there?" I said it in a puppy dog voice to make it sound like j was sad. He didn't fall for it. "No honey we just ate"." But dad I"... He cut me off and turned around in his seat while he was still driving. "I said no and no means no so stop a...." I cut him off and screamed " Dad watch out!!! " " He turned back into the driver seat like your normally supposed to sit and slammed into the brakes as this huge semi-truck came head on straight into our car. All I could remember was that there was a lot of noise from the tires screeching and landing on the street with a thud as I saw my family already laying on the ground. They didnt seem to be breathing. Then I blacked out.