dinner with my parents~Vera Farmiga

Ok so I didn't know what to put for the title anyways hope you enjoy. Oh your in high school for this Loves. And I was also thinking about writing a danganronpa one shot..? Should I?
--------------------------------------------------------
I heard a knock and started to walk down the stairs, I saw my mom open it.

"Oh hello Vera" my mother said "hi Mrs.  L/n" Vera said with a smile "come in sweetie" Vera smiled ones again and walked in, I walked down the stairs and up to Vera.

I hugged her and kissed her, she hugged me back and kissed me back my mother was already gone so me and Vera made it to the dinner table.

There were a lot of foods that my mother knows how much I love my (favorite food), I sat down at the table with Vera next to me.

My mother came in with dad and sat down as well, my dad never really met
Vera let's hope he's nice.

"Vera welcome and thank you for coming I really appreciate it" mother said "oh it was my pleasure don't worry about thanking me" Vera said my mother smiled and nodded, "ok let us eat now then?" Mother asked "yes mother" and with that we all started eating.

Vera feed me my food which was cute my mother smiled when she saw this but my father didn't look to happy, when I Came out to them my father's reaction wasn't so pretty.

~flashback of the time you came out as a lesbian or bi~

I was nervous to tell my parents I was lesbian/bi I didn't know how would they react, I took deep breaths and walked down the stairs.

My sisters already know I'm lesbian/bi
They found out don't know how but they found out but they stilled loved me, I walked into the living room where my parents are.

"Mother father may I....Umm talk to you about something?" I asked nervously, didn't I say I was nervous well I'm more nervous now, "yes sweetie you may" mother said my father just nodded.

"Mother father I really wanted to get this out of my chest so I can stop hiding from you" my mother was completely listening as well as my father, "mom dad I'm lesbian/bi" they looked shocked my mother got up and walked up to me and Hugged me "oh sweetie I still love you, you are still my little baby" I smiled and hugged her back.

My father didn't say anything he just went back to watching tv, but he had a look on his face that he still loves me but just confused.

~flashback ends~

Me and Vera and mother was just talking about random things until my father asked "how long have you two been dating?", me and Vera looked at each other I spoke up "well umm 2 months" my father looked so shocked "2 months??? When did you come out to us?" My father asked "a week ago" I replied hiding my giggles.

My father just got up and walked away, I let out all my giggles the same goes for Vera and mother.

~after dinner~

"I should get going thank you for the dinner Mrs. L/n and Mr. L/n" Vera said "you are very welcome baby come back anytime" my mother said Vera smiled and got up and walked to the door, I followed behind her and she turned to look at me.

She smiled and hugged me I hugged back, we both pull back and kissed each other on the lips after the kiss she said goodbye and left.

The rest of the night was just me and my mother and father were just playing any board games we had.
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not posting yesterday I just didn't know what to write but umm hope you enjoy and tell me how you enjoy this and yeaaa.