EPISODE 1(The beginning)

30th OCTOBER,1995

CHA HYUN JOO changed her fate by giving birth to KIM SOO MIN (The only grandson of the KIM GROUP). The KIM GROUP went bankrupt after 3 years of KIM SOO MIN's birth.In the year 2000 she managed to take loans from the bank and went to America ,along with the money she saved ,with his 5 year old son and 10 year old daughter and started learning Business Management. She came back after 10 years to Korea, after the death of her husband as he was suffering from severe cancer. She was chosen as the CEO of the KIM GROUP after his death. It took her 10 years to take the company to a higher level.

AT PRESENT, 2021

Let me introduce you the most disordered person, JEONG YOO RI. she is the daughter of a middle class family.Her mother (JEONG SEO HYUN)is not only an offensive person but also a cute mother and her father (JEONG HYUN JOON)is very conscious about his heath. She will be a lawyer at KO YOUNG SIK law firm.

"Welcome to my room." " aaahh....sorry... it's a little messy.." " Ok let me clean it."

"Yah, YOO RI, breakfast is ready-Yes coming mom

"Yah, YOO RI, breakfast is ready-Yes coming mom." She had her breakfast and went to the law firm. It was her first day at the law firm. She greeted her seniors, but they did n't show any interest towards her. The director of the law firm encouraged her and told her to work comfortably and gave her a case file. "This is a case regarding a murder, you have to assist MR. MIN YOUNG CHUL."(her senior)It was a case of a person who was accused for murdering his own family. So, Yoo ri went to the prison to enquire the person. His name was GWAN DO MIN,he was a construction worker. His family included- his wife , his two children and his 28 year old brother. Yoo ri asked him where was he when the murder took place,he replied"I was at a restaurant, having my lunch."Yoo ri asked him "Did you really murder your family by giving money to someone ?" He replied"No, never, i used to love my family more than anyone in this world."

Yoo ri-"What do you think, who can murder your family? 

He replied-"I have no idea. Are you sure that you can save me?" 

Yoo ri-"yes ,if you really did n't commit the crime. Because as a lawyer,I will not let an innocent go to prison for a crime that he did n't commit.

Yoo ri then went to the police station to meet OFFICER CHOI JUNG HOON. At the parking area she saw a car, which was seized by the police.One thing to know about her is that she likes cars. She exclaimed"Oh My God, Is this porsche? OH yesss....let me take a picture. 

She entered the police station, all the police officer greeted her as if they knew her for many years

She entered the police station, all the police officer greeted her as if they knew her for many years. Actually yes, they knew her for many years as her father was a police officer at that police station.So she used to come with him when she was small. "Officer choi...." She waved towards him. He called her to take a case of a man named KIM SOO MIN,who was arrested in order to hit another person's car and driving the car at high speed.