Ally or Foe

( I had to change up the storyline for season 1, so the episode "The Paradox" is going to be the ending for season 1, but it's we're the story starts)

Kevin Levin was in joy, ecstatic even that his precious car was back. Brand new even. Although if it did come in contact with anything from the 70's, it would basically be a replica of a bomb. Kevin seemed to have that be the last thing on his mind while driving. He was hummin in joy until Gwen interrupted.

"Uh Kevin?"

"Yea"

"What's this note stuck to the dashboard?"

"I don't know, I didn't see that. Maybe Mr. Paradox left that for me, read it to me"

Reading the words off the note, both Gwen and Ben were left in confusion while Kevin was left in fusion of shock and worry

The Note said:

Ah, Kevin Levin, please do fix the problem that lies with the Lilac princess before she becomes a foe instead of an ally.

Ben and Gwen were looking to Kevin to help them understand what the note meant but were surprised to find him nervous.

"Kevin? You Ok?" Ben asked

Kevin only gave him a short nod before zoning out again. He didn't talk for the rest of the ride. After dropping Ben and Gwen off and getting home, Kevin found himself laying awake in his bed in worry. Questions kept flying through his head like

Why now?

Was he ready to see her?

However there was one main concern on his mind, If Mr. Paradox told him now instead of earlier then something must be coming. Something big and she was a powerful weapon to have on your side. 

"Damnit" he mumbled under his breath

Cause he knew, it was time to face apart of his past. Her, of all things. Of all things he regrets, what he did to her is what he regrets most.