new kid

(Y/n)s POV

Well, I'm totally screwed over.

I owe that stupid Jew 20 bucks, and I'm broke as fuck.

I made a bet that if I could beat the fuck out of some kid, kyle would owe me money, but I haven't fought anyone.

So now I owe him money.

Mabie I should start from the beginning.

I was the new kid in south park. I thought everything was cool and nice. Till I met these bastards (jk they my best friends)

But I'm surprised they all let me be there friend... Cuzz I'm a chick.

But they didn't know that. And still don't.

Iv been pretending to be a boy and when lots of people are around at school, I'll go into the boys bathroom.

I have my (h/l), (h/c) hair tucked away in my (f/c) hat. No one has noticed and I'm kinda glad to.

The only reason I started pretending is because in my old school, I would get into so much boy drama I lost all my friends, there was a fight between my ex boyfriend and boyfriend. I left both of them and to my luck we moved!

But only for this year... Then I have to leave.

I grabbed my hat and headed for Stans house. He wanted all of us to meet up for some reason.

"Hey" I said as I entered Stans house.

My dude voice was pretty good. Or good enough to fool everyone.

I looked over at cartman who was munching on cheesy Poof's.

I sat beside him and he layed down propping his feet on my lap.

Stan was talking to Kenny about something and they were fixing the x-box which was broken from a fight between kyle and cartman a couple of weeks ago.

I rubbed cartmans legs and layed back on the sofa.

"Dude, what the hell."

I looked over at him and laughed.

"What?"

"Get your little gay hands off of me!"

I looked down at my hands realizing they were getting a little to close to cartman.

My eyes went huge.
Teehee... So adorable ah!

I felt like tweek with all my nervousness and twitching. I was mostly twitching because I could fell Kenny walk behind me every five minutes and trying to pull my hat off.

"Stop it kinny!" I screamed, sounding a lot like cartman. Cartman looked at me confused.

I pushed cartmans feet away and started walking over to Stan and kyle who was trying to fix the x-box.

"If it wasn't for fat ass, we wouldn't be in the shit!" Kyle screams frustrated.

"Ay! Shut your mouth you dirty Jew boy!"

I hear cartman scream, but try to hold in my girlish giggles.

"Wait which fat ass?" I ask and start laughing.

"Your not fat Jake."
Jake is my code name.

Stan says and continues working on the broken gameing system.