pH-1

ʕ ̳• · • ̳ʔ
/ =͟͟͞͞ fluff, slight suggestive themes
------------------
7;36am
♥︎ Early hours of the morning began to take over from the night, the birds outside making way to much noise given how early it actually was.Y/n however somehow slept through it all, through all the squawking and random yelling from the passers by with to much in their system from the previous bustling friday night.

♥︎ They snored lightly tossing over every now and then, but still managed to stay in a peaceful slumber.
♥︎ A single arm could be felt slithering around Y/n's waist pulling them closer to the inviting chest behind them.Y/n was far to gone to be alarmed by this ,as for they knew it could only be harry.
Soon enough y/n was able to feel light feathery kisses placed down the back of their neck and a light breathe fan from behind them.

♥︎ "babe~"a light whisper could be heard from behind them, y/n stayed asleep causing the young man to yet again place another kiss. "Wake up baby...come on~"Y/n let out a small grunt in response hinting to him to give them five more minutes.

♥︎ His hand ran down their arm to their hip, rubbing circles on their hipbone, "come on baby~what do I gotta do to get you up huh?"Harry whispered in Y/n's ear causing goosebumps to rise ever so slightly on Y/n's skin.

♥︎ "What if i did this..."Harry began to pull Y/n even closer against him while running his muscular hand down their thigh,y/n let out a faint sigh to this and let him proceed. "oh so they are awake huh"he chuckled faintly to himself, " you know what baby...maybe i'll give you a while longer"he placed a kiss just below their ear.Y/n melted into the small gesture reaching their hand back to run through Harry's hair.

♥︎ "you get back to your little slumber babe, you only got five minutes more or else your finsihed"He laughed slowly exiting the warm bed and leaving Y/n alone to rest.
--------

AN//, yeh it's generic but like hey

AN//
, yeh it's generic but like hey.....yeh there's no explanation anyway byeeee