5

It took about an hour for Harry to get there and get all the paperwork he needed. Nobody had spoken to Louis since Adam did. He was currently sitting in his seat with his chin on his chest, asleep. Harry walked in and saw the boy., his face still covered in blood and bruises. He decided to see Adam first.

"How was he?" Harry asked.

"When he got here he refused to get changed. I gave him lots of opportunities to do it himself but in the end I had to get Paul in. however the threat of Paul made him do it and then he was fine. Language was not the best but when I left him in the pod he was fine. Paul brought him in like that and I worked out Aj did it but he is being dealt with now"

"Jesus christ, I'm going to take him back to mine I think" Harry said.

"Harry, he needs more than just a guard. He needs a father figure, please give him that" adam said.

"I will take care of him Adam, don't worry," Harry reassured him. Adam nodded and Harry mad his way over to the sleeping boy. He lightly shook him and Louis flinched a lot.

"Calm down, it is Harry I'm going to take you home now" he told Louis. Louis was still out of it and only nodded. Harry took this as a sign and lifted him up in his arms. Louis winced from the pain in his ribs so Harry took a mental note to sort that out later when they got home.

As he got Louis in the car he seatbelted him in and got in the drivers side. Louis stirred awake as they got out of the car park. Through instinct he tried to open the door but revealed it was locked. He looked in the front seat and saw Harry looking at him through the mirror.

"W-where are we going?" Louis asked.

"Back to mine, you will do your time at my house instead of here" Harry explained. Louis nodded and let his eyes take over as he fell back to sleep once again.

The drive was short back to the house and Louis woke up as they pulled up. He looked up in shock at how big the house was. It had a gated front and had a very modern look about it. There were tall windows that went from the floor right up to the top of the ceiling. He didn't say anything but the look on his face was enough to make Harry laugh.

"You'll catch flies like that" He laughed.

"You live here?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I do but now you do too" Harry added. "Let's go"

Louis didn't even realise they had stopped but got out very quickly. Harry waved him in and straight up the stairs to what he assumed was his room.

"This is your room, we will go over rules tomorrow but make yourself at home" Harry said and left.

Louis took a look around the room. It was a typical teenager room and he really liked it. There was a king size bed on the back wall with grey duvet bedding. On the floor sat a rug and a dresser with a huge TV. In the corner there was a desk which had a laptop placed neatly on top.

He smiled to himself, he hasn't felt like this for a while and slumped down onto the bed. It was way more comfier than his at home. And he knew he would definitely sleep better tonight. Suddenly he needed to use the toilet. He looked around and noticed there was no toilet in his room so he opened the door and stepped into the long corridor. Down the hall he could see the toilet door open and headed down. He locked the door behind him as he did his business. He finished up and decided to go back to his room and get some sleep but was stopped by someone stood in the hallway.

The man was slightly taller than Louis and had blonde hair as well as blue eyes. His hands were in his pockets and he was looking Louis up and down with a confused look on his face. Without hesitation the man pounced on Louis and flipped him onto his stomach and pinned his arms behind his back. Louis laid on the floor in pain and helpless.

"Get the fuck off me!" Louis shouted.

"Why are you in my house?" The blonde asked.

"Fucking get off me!" Louis screamed. Harry must of heard the commotion from downstairs as he quickly sprinted to the corridor where the shouts were coming from. He was shocked when he saw his best friend restraining Louis.

"Niall get off him, he is with me" Harry explained. Niall quickly got up and looked over at him.

"Sorry H, you didn't mention it. I thought he broke in" Niall answered. Louis jumped up and looked over at Niall. Harry caught on with what was happening and quickly grabbed Louis, pulling his back into Harrys' chest.

"Don't bother, go to your room and get some sleep" Harry said bluntly. He lightly pushed Louis in the direction of his room so he could not go after Niall again. He then went to join Niall down stairs in their front room.

"What happened then H?" Niall asked as Harry sat down.

"Caught him for stealing, regular at it. He went to the centre but I realised it wasn't going to help him so I offered to have him here and try and sort him out" Harry said.

"Like James?" Niall asked. James was fourteen when he came to live with Harry after Harry caught him doing drugs. However James wasn't like Louis.

"James wanted to change, Louis has no intention," Harry said.

"You will sort it" Niall said with a smirk. Him and Harry had been friends since the police academy and they knew each other very well. Niall worked in Harrys' unit but was off work today due to a knee injury.