Chapter 10

Ranboo POV

I woke up.
Where was I?
But most importantly, wheres Tubbo?
This didn't look like the orphanage.

I looked around. There was no bunk beds. I couldn't hear the caretakers moving around. I know i'm not in the orphanage. But i'm not at "home". I quietly opened the door and looked around.

This was a house, not an orphanage. I started hyperventilating. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. It was a man. He wore a green and white bucket hat and had wings.
He tried to speak to me but my ears started ringing and I fell to the floor.

Philza POV

Ranboo fell to the floor. What was happening?! I looked down at him and he had burn marks coming from his eyes. Had he been crying? I called Tubbo's name. He ran up the stairs and over to me and Ranboo.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!," I asked, "H- HE JUST COLLAPSED"
"I think he lost his memory again." Tubbo said, picking his nails.
"WHAT?!", I screamed, "WHAT DO MEAN 'LOST HIS MEMORY'?!"
Tubbo didn't answer and ran to Ranboo's room. He came back with a brown leather book. "DON'T open it and give it to him when he wakes." Tubbo said almost sounding threatening.
I nodded and carried Ranboo to his room.

215 words✨✨
A/N: Lore filler chapter?? Idk. Anyway. THANK YOU FOR 1.4K VIEWS. I ALSO HAVE A TIKTOK, ITS "ran..boo" IF YOU WANNA FOLLOW IT.