Chapter 3: The goat transformation

TW// blood

-----------------------
|Tubbo's POV|
-----------------------

I sat in a room waiting for Schlatt to come back. He rushed in with a bottle. He stated "Sorry it took awhile... I could find this... this can change you into a goat and you'll need this when you go to work. It's going to keep your feature hidden..." He started panting from running. He passed me the bittle and he drank water. I took a sip. It was sour but I drank the hole thing.

It was sour and disgusting. Then my head and back started to hurt... and my mouth. I couldn't talk and I pointed at my mouth. He came up to me and pulled out my K-9s. It hurted less now. I hugged him and he hugged back saying it's okay. I cried in his shoulder. I passed out of pain.

-------------------------------
|A few hours later|
-------------------------------

I woke up in his arms. I felt less pain then before. I felt heavy something on my head. He let's go and I place my hand on my head and felt horns and moved to my ears to find goat ears I look at my hand it was covered in blood. He walked off and came back with a towel that looked wet.

He cleaned my ears, horns, and my tiny tail. He made me open up my mouth and cleaned my mouth with a touthbrush he brought aswell. I was brought to the bathroon to clean myself. I was given some if his cloths. A green sweater, blue sweat pants, and socks with... BEES on it!!!

I step in the shower, cleaned myself, and I got out and looked at the mirror and saw... my goat feature! The ears were brown, my tail was white, and my horns were a cream white. I got dressed and walked out Schlatt said "Your quite cute... Tubbo..." I ran and hugged him. I accedentily said "I love you dad..." he replied "I love you too kiddo..." We sat at the couch and watched 'Birdbox'.
(A/N I watched that without parent allowance) I was a good movie with a heart warming ending... Then we watched 'The Simsons'. We had a blast watching it.