strange night

Strange Night

Chater 1

one  day   there was a boy named nick who just came  out of school.Nick had took  the bus home he rang his house bell and no one  anwerd  the door was open so he walked in.He put down his thing and looked for his mom.But he didnt find her. Nicks  mom  had told  nick that one day she has to go on a trip for work but she didnt say when.So nick  didnt worry adout any thingnick didnt have a phone to reach her .So nick made himslef some food and nick  was thinking  was she was going to be gone for 2day or what.when it was 10 oclock he went to be he had turn all of the lights and got in bed.He heard a knock that is when he woke up he just went back to sleepy.He heard it again that is when he began worred he didnt get out of bed. he looked in his draw to see if he had a flash light.But  he didnt he got worryed.He went back to sleepy as soon as u knew it was day.Nick got up and got dressed for school .Nick was in the fourth grade and had a lot of friends.When he came home he did his homework and looked if he could find money but he didnt .He looked outside to see if his mom was there but she wasnt.He went back in the house and cryed he heared the door he went to door and opened it.He didnt see no one but him slef.He closed it and cryed more he looked all over the house and heared  knocking again.He didnt even go to the door.All of a sudden the door had opened.But nick didnt hear the door open because he had went up stairs. nick had heared a loud sound and he quikly walked out his room and walked slowle.He looked down stairs and saw noting but the dog walking around.When he saw the door it was closed but when he left back to his room the door opened again.It was the next day and nick mom was not home he thought she had died.But he knew that she didnt so he moved on.

On day he went to school and had fun he forgot about everthing about his mom to.When he had came home he had saw the door to his house open he thought that it was his mom.He ran to the door and didnt see anyone but then he went up stairs and his mom was there.He was so happy he told her about everthing he told her that he cyed and ever night and heard nosiey out.Then everthing was all great.